Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University (DSRRAU) is one of the premier institutions in the country, started in 2003, situated in the state of Rajasthan. The Institute offers both undergraduate and postgraduate programs, concentrating on various disciplines of ayurvedic study.
- The selection process to the Institute is done on the basis of merit. This includes an All India Entrance Examination conducted exclusively by the University.
- Application forms are available online on the official university website, as well as in person at the University.
- For undergraduate courses, candidates must have appeared for the entrance examination and have passed the 10+2 level to be considered for admission.
- Reservation is in accordance with the regulations of the Government of India.
- Alongside the regular undergraduate and postgraduate courses, the University also offers various certificate and diploma programs, as well as a Ph.D. programme, but only at the discretion of the University.
|Name of the University||Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance based|
|Last Date to Apply||NA|
|Application Mode||Online / Offline|
|Name of Entrance Examination||DSRRAU Entrance Test|
|Counselling Date||Announced at time of merit list|
|YEAR 1||YEAR 2||YEAR 3||YEAR 4||YEAR 5||PROGRAM GRAND TOTAL|
MD/ MS FEES
|YEAR 1||YEAR 2||YEAR 3||PROGRAM GRAND TOTAL|
Receive latest news and updates about Dr. Sarvepali Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur through e-mail or Sms, by entering your details below:
Timings To Call 10 AM to 1 PM & 3 PM to 6 PM.