Swami Vivekananda Subharti University, located in Meerut, UP was established in 2008. The university is approved by AICTE and its distance education has been approved by Distance Education Bureau of UGC.The college has been accorded grade “A” by NAAC in 2006.
Swami Vivekananda Subharti University offers courses in UG, PG, diploma and certificate programs in different specializations.
The University different departments like SubhartiCollege of Law, Fine Arts, Business Studies, Dental, Nursing, Distance Learning, Engineering and Technology, Polytechnic, Pharmacy, Hotel Management, Physiotherapy.
- Application Process The college provides twooptions for theapplication process. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can directly apply online or offline.
- Eligibility: The minimum eligibility for an UG course is that the candidate should be passed in 10+2 from a recognized university. For a PG course, the candidate should hold a graduation degree/diploma certificate.
- Selection Process: Candidates are selected on the basis of merit in qualifying and entrance examination. SNET is Subharti-National Eligibility Test conducted by Swami Vivekananda Subharti University (SVSU). This test has to be given by the students who are looking for admission in non-medical and para-medical courses. The qualification in NEET is required for MBBS & BDS courses.
|Name of the University||Swami VivekanandaSubharti University|
|Basic Admission Criteria||SNET/NEET UG/PG|
|Name of the Entrance||Subharti National Eligibility Test (SNET), NEET|
|Entrance Mode||SNET: Online, NEET: Offline|
|TOTAL YEAR WISE||₹11.5 LAKHS||₹9.36 LAKHS||₹9.36 LAKHS||₹9.36 LAKHS|
|GRAND TOTAL||₹39.6 LAKHS|
Candidate should have Passed (10+2) or Higher Senior Secondary Certificate Examination with the Science stream including Physics, Chemistry,Biologyand Mathematics (optional) and pass inthe Englishliterature from the CBSE or from the equivalent examination of any state / ISC recognized to it.?
Mode of Admission is through the UPCMET exam.
MBBS, BDS, B.Sc, B.Pharm, BPT, B.N.Y.S
There are various courses offered in Medical stream. The courses are offered in dental, physiotherapy, nursing and pharmacy specializations. The minimum criteria for all the courses arethat a candidate should be passed in 10+2 with physics, chemistry, and biology as mandatory subjects. Candidates will have to appear for NEET UG as the admission is given on the basis of a valid score in NEET.
NEET UG is a National Eligibility Entrance Test conducted by CBSE for admission to MBBS/BDS courses in India. The mode of application is online only. An application fee of INR 1400 has to paid by general quota students (INR 750 for SC/ST/PH).
|Course Name||Specializations||Minimum eligibility||Selection criteria|
|MBBS||Passed in 10+2 with 50% marks in PCBE||Merit in qualifying examination and a valid score in NEET for MBBS/BDS|
|B.Pharma||Passed in 10+2 with PCB/PCM|
|B.Pharma (Lateral Entry)||Diploma in Pharma with 60% marks|
|B.Sc||Nursing||Passed in 10+2 with PCBE|
|BDS||Dental||Passed in 10+2 with PCB and at least 50% aggregate marks|
|BPT||Physiotherapy||Passed in 10+2 with PCBE and atleast 45% marks|
|B.N.Y.S||Naturopathy & Yoga Sciences||Passed in 10+2 ith 45% in PCB|
- The selection process is based on the merit list prepared by the university
- The minimum eligibility to appear for NEET is that the candidates should be at least 17 years old as on 31st December of the year of his/her admission
- The upper age limit for NEET is 25 years (30 years for SC/ST/OBC)
- The courses offered under the medical program are of different durations.
Receive latest news and updates about SUBHARTI MEDICAL COLLEGE through e-mail or Sms, by entering your details below:
Timings To Call 10 AM to 1 PM & 3 PM to 6 PM.
Anesthesiology & Critical Care
Central Research Station
Dermatology, STD & Leprosy
Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Otorhinolaryngology & Head & Neck Surgery
Wi-Fi enabled lecture halls
Sports and Games