JIPMER PG Eligibility Criteria is very important to be fulfilled before applying for this entrance exam. JIMPER PG 2018 organized by the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, it is a University level entrance examination. The University will offer admission to MD/MS courses on the basis of this exam and JIPMER PG Eligibility Criteria 2018. This examination is conducted two times in a year i.e. in January and July month. For the January and July sessions, this entrance exam is organized to provide admission to approximately 102 seats. For providing admission for the session of January, this year, JIPMER PG entrance exam will tentatively fall in the month of December.
In this section, candidates can check the eligibility criteria of JIPMER PG 2018:
- Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must hold the MBBS Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University/institution which falls under Medical Council of India.
- Must complete the rotatory internship training on or before 31st December, 2017.
- Candidate should also register with Central/State Medical Registration Council.
JIPMER PG Eligibility Criteria
- At the time of appearing in the entrance year, all the candidates should be more than 20 years of age.
- Candidates must have an authentic MBBS degree from a state recognized university.
- If the applying admission is for the MD/MS programs, the MBBS degree should also have the approval from the Medical council of India.
- Indians living overseas (OCI) are also liable to apply for this exam.
- But they have to give proof of registration as OCI at the time of counseling, to get enroll in the admission process.
- All the aspirants must have completed the pre-requisite of 12 months rotating practical training/internship for January session, on or before the date of December 31, 2016.
- This condition is only when the candidates are applying for the January session.
- All the aspirants must have completed the pre-requisite of 12 months training (internship or practical) for July session before 30 July 2018.
- This condition is only when the candidates are applying for the July session.
- All the candidates must have scored a minimum of 55% aggregate marks (for the candidates belong to General category) in MBBS degree (50% for the reserved category students belongs to SC/ST).
Get Latest Admission Updates About JIPMER PG 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
- Only the eligible candidates will get the Admit Card for this exam.
- On the official website of the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research, Pondicherry the admit card of the candidate will be released.
- All the valid and eligible candidates can download their admit card by entering their application number after examination cell published the admit card.
- Check every detail in the admit card and in the case of any discrepancies get in touch with the concerned authorities.
- Admit card will not be sent by post.
- The candidate should be eligible for the whole process of this exam.
- Candidates will be called for the counseling round, on the basis of merit obtained in the entrance exam.
- A category rank will be prepared by the authority.
- Candidates can get the information regarding counseling, merit and rank from the Notice Board of Academic Section, JIPMER and from the website.
- No candidate will be informed individually.
- On the basis of entrance exam, the admission to the candidates will be provided strictly.
- All the required documents will be checked during the counseling procedure to confirm the eligibility of the student.