The Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) has administered the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam (KIITEE) for candidates to offering the admission in under graduate and post graduate courses to make their career in future. There are many of the candidates apply for this examination every year to complete their various courses.Here in this article you will find the KIITEE Counselling details in deep.
The KIITEE is the university level examination and it is provided on the international level for candidates. It is providing the different courses such as engineering, law, architecture, computer application and others. Those candidates are interested to get admission in KIIT; they can fill the application form online.
The complete information of KIITEE is given in this article for candidates in which includes counselling, counselling schedule, procedure, etc.
Counselling for KIITEE 2018
The successful candidates after KIITEE will have to take part in the counseling process which will begin from 25th May. Additional information about counseling after KIITEE 2018 will be available on the official website. Counseling will stop once all the seats have been filled up by eligible candidates.
For the counseling, the candidates should bring:
- Admit Card
- Rank Card
- 10th Pass Certificate
- 12th Mark sheet and Pass Certificate
- Graduation Mark sheet and Pass Certificate only for MCA, MCA(LE), , M.Sc. (Biotechnology/ Applied Microbiology)
- Diploma Pass Certificate and three years Mark Sheet (for Lateral Entry Candidates)
- B.Tech./B.E./ MCA/ M.Sc. or Equivalent Degree Certificate (For M.Tech./LLM/Ph.D Candidates)
- Relevant Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, clearly indicating the Reservation Criteria claimed by the candidate.
- GATE Score Card (for M.Tech. GATE Qualified only)
- School/College Leaving Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Demand Draft of Rs. 75,000/- which includes the counseling registration fees of Rs.10,000 (Non Refundable) in favor of KIIT, payable at Bhubaneswar. Balance fee as per the fee structure is to be paid on the day of reporting.
The KIITEE Counselling has been declared after the result declaration on the official website of KIIT University. Those candidates will score the higher marks in the examination with minimum cut off marks; they will become the part of counselling procedure after shortlisting in the merit list.
The counselling is the last procedure to select the candidates for admission in KIIT University. The counselling of KIITEE will be conduct through online mode for candidates. KIITEE counselling procedure will be done in the month of May for B.Tech course. All of the shortlisted candidates should be present in the counselling procedure to get admission in KIIT University.
KIITEE Counselling Dates (Tentative)
There is the counselling dates have given for candidates to be update and notified about counselling procedure after date declaration.
|1||KIITEE exam dates||April 14 to 23, 2018|
|2||KIITEE Result||April 27, 2018|
|3||First Round: KIITEE Counselling 2018||May 10 to 13, 2018|
|4||Extended Rounds of counselling||May 23, 2018|
Get Latest Admission Updates About KIITEE 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
KIITEE Counselling Dates (First Round)
|Date of Counselling||Time of Counselling||Category||Rank|
|May 10, 2018||8:00 a.m||General Women||1-3536|
|1:00 p.m||General Women||3537-6092|
|May 11, 2018||8:00 a.m||General||1-6192|
|May 12, 2018||8:00 a.m||General||12226-18381|
|May 13, 2018||8:00 a.m||General||24412-29149|
|Round 2 of Counselling|
|May 23||12 noon||General||29150-33929|
KIITEE Counselling Reporting Dates (Tentative)
|1||B.Tech (Computer Science& Engg) / (Computer Science & Communication Engg) / (Computer Science & System Engg)||June 27, 2018|
|2||B.Tech (Mechanical Engg) / Mechanical (Automobile Engg) / (Mechatronics Engg) / (Aerospace Engg) / (Information Technology)||June 28, 2018|
|3||B.Tech (Electronics & Telecom Engg) / (Electronics & Instrumentation Engg) / (Electronics & Computer Science Engg) / (Electronics & Control System Engg) / (Communication Engg)||June 29, 2018|
|4||B.Tech (Electronics & Electrical Engg) / (Civil Engg) / (Electrical Engg)||June 30, 2018|
KIITEE Counselling Address
Campus VI, Convention centre,
KIIT University, Bhubaneswar – 24
Procedure of KIITEE Counselling
Those candidates are shortlisted for the counselling, they can check the procedure of counselling from here. There is the simple procedure steps of counselling have given for candidates.
- The KIIT University is providing the counselling session at their campus for candidates.
- All of the participated candidates have to download their rank card through the official website of KIIT University.
- The shortlisted candidates should be compulsorily present at the counselling address for counselling procedure on the given time.
- The candidates have to be present before ½ hours of counselling session at the avenue of counselling.
- All of the required documents/certificates and counselling fee should be carry by the candidates, which is compulsory for it.
- All the candidates need to pay the counselling fee through demand draft in favour of KIIT payable at Bhubaneswar.
- In the counselling procedure, candidates have to select their choice of courses, which will be available at that time.
- The seat allotment for candidates will be done as per the filled option by candidates, rank, seats availability and category, etc.
- When candidates will be allotted in seat allotment process, they will be sent to the allotted college and candidates have to carry required documents and fee to that college.
- The counselling procedure will be stopped at any time as soon as all the seats are filled up.
Required documents for KIITEE Counselling Procedure
All of the shortlisted candidates need to carry the required documents for counselling procedure, which required documents are mentioned below
- KIITEE 2018 Admit Card
- KIITEE 2018 Rank Card
- 10th certificate
- Class 12th Marksheet and Certificate
- Admit Card of Class XIIth
- Reservation certificate issued by the competent authority
- Two Passport size photographs
- School leaving certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Demand Draft of Rs. 75,000/- which includes the counselling registration fees of Rs. 10,000/- which is non-refundable, in favor of KIIT, payable at Bhubaneswar.
- Balance fee as per the fee structure is to be paid on the day of reporting.
Authorisation to parents to attend the KIITEE Counselling
In case, the candidates are unable to attend the counselling procedure and they are not eligible to attend the counselling procedure with all documents, so, in that case they will be granted on the provisional basis and final seat allotment order after biometric verification of candidates for admission.
- Authorisation letter from candidates
- Identity proof with photograph
- Certificate mentioning the name of parent attending the counselling
KIITEE Seats Reservation
Those candidates are shortlisted as per their scored rank in the entrance exam of KIITEE; they will be allotted in the different colleges of KIIT University on the category wise of candidates. There will be preparing the separate merit list for that reserved category candidates.
Those candidates will be from unreserved category, they will not be allotted and those are from reserved category, they will be allotted in the College of KIIT University. Following are the reservation criteria have given below in table for candidates on category wise.
|S. No.||Category||Reservation of seats (%)|
|1.||Physically Challenged (PC)||03%|
|2.||Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|3.||Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
KIITEE Fee Structure
The allotted candidates have to pay the fee to complete their courses and the fee structure of KIIT University have given for candidates in the below table.
|1||Admission Fees (one time)||Rs 75,000/-|
|2||Fees per semester||Rs 1,50,000/-|
|3||Registration Fees per semester||Rs 1000/-|
|4||Examination Fees per semester||Rs 1000/-|