Dr. K.N. Modi University (DKNMU), Tonk was established in 2010 by the government of Rajasthan under the aegis of Dr K.N.Modi foundation. It is approved by UGC, accredited and recognized by international accreditation organization (IAO) and association of common wealth universities (ACU).The university Campus has been conceived as an international standard facility, it enhance academic development by offering undergraduate & post graduate programs employing state-of-the-art technology and cultivating knowledge through research.
The Vision of the university is to become one of the prominent self-financed education providers of India, and a leading center of innovation & learning, imparting quality education across all levels, the mission is to develop a perspective of future growth by identifying areas of specialization and forging alliances with other progressive institutions, national & international, to ensure better exposure & learning opportunities for students & staff.
Dr KN Modi University
Management: Private College
Affiliated To: Dr KN Modi University
Why Choose Dr. K.N. Modi University?
- The university is promoted by Dr K N Modi Foundation with over seven decades of rich experience and reputation.
- DKNMU is one among the 100 Institutions selected by MHRD’s (Govt of India) sponsored QEEE program. Under this program the best faculty of IIT’s delivers lectures/ courses to students of DKNMU, which includes vocational augmentation courses.
- Synchronous learning technology brings students in every classroom face-to-face with professors and industry leaders from across the world, which will run on VSAT connectivity.
- Tie-ups with leading research institutes and industries around the globe
- Study Abroad Program and National & International education tour.
- Focus on changing trends and emerging academic areas as per international standards.
Campus at Dr. K.N. Modi University –
The campus is located at RIICO Industrial Area PH-II, Newai, District Tonk, Rajasthan. The university has a sprawling campus that is spread over 42 acres of land. The University has an excellent infrastructure which includes separate students & administrative blocks.
Facilities at Dr. K.N. Modi University –
- Sports Facilities
- Health Club
- Internet Facilities
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Medical Support
Faculties at Dr. K.N. Modi University –
Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology
Faculty of Management & Business Studies
Faculty of Health Science
Faculty of Law
School of Architecture
Scholarship at Dr. K.N. Modi University-
- The university provides special scholarship which is applicable for first year only.
- Rajasthan Domicile: 10% of Tuition Fees
- Girl Candidates: 10% of Tuition Fees
- Sports Person: 30% scholarship for National level players & 20% for state level players.
- Alumni Students or Current student studying in DKNMU will get 50% Scholarship on the Tuition Fees of 1st Year if they takes admission for Higher Studies in DKNMU and candidate availing such scholarship will not be entitled for any special scholarship mentioned above.
Placement Cell at Dr. K.N. Modi University –
The process of placement at university is conducted by sending placement invitation letters to the companies enclosing the placement brochure of the university. The companies visit the campus for a pre-placement talk either before the selection processes or combine it with the final recruitment. Subsequently the CV’s are forwarded to the company for further processing.
The placement cell of university facilitates the process of placement of students passing out from the university besides collaborating with leading organizations and institutes.
Top Recruiters at Dr. K.N. Modi University –
Dr. K.N. Modi University, Tonk runs five years integrated programme i.e. Bachelor of Arts & Bachelor of Law (BA LLB), three years Bachelor of Law (LLB) & one years Master of Law(LLM). It also runs diploma and UG pharmacy courses.
- BA LLB
The admission into LLB, BA LLB & LLM courses will be based on the entrance exam conducted by the university or any other exam that is approved by the university. To get admission into BA LLB Course, students have to pass 10+2 examination. Those students seek admission into LLB programme, they have to complete their graduation degree. If students interested to get admission into LLM course, they have to qualify the LLB degree. Students have to secure minimum 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
Mobile: 08875010001/03/04/05, 09910003701 / 02
Address: INS-1, RIICO Industrial Area Ph-II, Newai, Distt. Tonk, Rajasthan – 304021,Tonk,Rajasthan