States with 2 Plastic Surgery seats
Andhra Pradesh – Narayana Medical College, Nellore. Affiliated to NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada. Trust. 2 seats.
Kerala – Amrita School of Medicine, Elamkara, Kochi. Affiliated to
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University (Deemed), Coimbatore. 2 Seats.
States and Union Territory With Only 1 seat.
Pondicherry – Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Pondicherry. Affiliated to Pondicherry University. 1 Seat.
Gujarat – SBKS Medical Inst. & Research Centre, Vadodra.
Affiliated to Sumandeep Vidyapeeth University (Deemed), Vadodra. 1 Seat.
Telangana – Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad.
Affiliated to NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada. 1 Seat.
The above-mentioned details about MCh Plastic Surgery Seats in Private Colleges; will be updated as and when any increase seats takes place.
States of India Having MCh Plastic Surgery Seats in Private Colleges
The below-mentioned details about the M Ch Plastic Surgery seats are in the order as State – Medical College / Institution – Affiliated University – No. of Seats per year. Please read carefully for details.
Karnataka – Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum. Affiliated to KLE University (Deemed), Belgaum. 1 Seat.
Karnataka. Those affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
- A J Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Mangalore. 1 Seat.
- M S Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore. 1 Seat.
- Rajarajeswari Medical College & Hospital, Bangalore. 1 Seat.
- S S Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Davangere. 1 Seat.
- St. Johns Medical College, Bangalore. 2 Seats.
- Vydehi Institute Of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore. 2 Seats.
- Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Karad.
Affiliated to Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University (Deemed), Karad. 1 Seat.
- Mahatma Gandhi Missions Medical College, Aurangabad. Affiliated to MGM Institute of Health Sciences (Deemed University), Navi Mumbai. 1 Seat.
- N. K. P. Salve Instt. of Medical Sciences and Research Centre and Lata Mangeshkar Hospital, Nagpur. Affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik. 1 Seat.
- Padmashree Dr. D.Y.Patil Medical College, Navi Mumbai. Affiliated to Padmashree Dr. D Y Patil University (Deemed), Navi Mumbai. 1 Seat.
Punjab – Both affiliated to Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot.
- Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. 2 Seats.
- Dayanand Medical College & Hospital, Ludhiana. 2 Seats.
- Christian Medical College, Vellore. Affiliated to The Tamilnadu Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai. 3 Seats.
- Sri Ramachandra Medical College & Research Institute, Chennai. Affiliated to Sri Ramachandra University (Deemed), Chennai. 2 Seats.
- SRM Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Kancheepuram. Affiliated to SRM Institute of Science & Technology. 1 Seat.
For admission into master’s degree course a student must have a bachelor’s degree in the required subject. The duration for master’s degree course is 2 years.
Career in surgery is a field for those professionals whose demand is always felt. Besides general surgery there are other surgeries specializations such as cosmetic surgery, breast surgery, reconstructive surgery, aesthetic surgery and dental surgery. Individuals and high socialites undergo cosmetic surgery such as face, breast and body surgeries to enhance and retain their young looks.
Therefore career prospects are very high for this field in India and abroad. Many people from abroad visit India; especially to get their surgeries done as the expenditure of surgery is cheap. Surgeons can work in private clinics, government hospitals, healthcare centers, medical Institutes, nursing homes and research institutes etc. With an experience of 8-10 years a surgeon can open his/her own hospital.
Few job profiles in this field: –
- ENT Surgeon
- Paediatrics Surgeon
- Endocrine Surgeon
- Plastic Surgeon
- Surgical Oncologist
- Urology Surgeon
- Surgical Gastroenterologist
- Surgical Nurse
- Vascular Surgeon