Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Hospital was established in the year 2000. Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Hospital is the first recognised Medical College in Rajasthan State in the private sector. Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Hospital and its associated institutions and Hospitals promoted by India Education Trust represent an epitome of quality Health Care through continous upgradation and medical treatment & education. The medical fratrnity here seeks to minimize human misery and suffering using modern medical systems and techniques.
The teaching hospital of the institute with 750 beds provides outstanding and affordable medical care in a patient-friendly environment in the spirit of compassion for all. Regardless of race, cast, religion or economic condition. 250 beds are kept totally free of any charges whatsoever for the poor & the needy.
The Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Sciences and Technology is the leading institutes of Medical Science in Jaipur. it has 850 bedded multi specialist Hospital, Dental, Nursing and Physiotherapy Colleges
the college provide the facilities of Laboratories, Library and a Big Seminar Hall .
they also provide Guest Lecturers for the Students.
- Department of Anatomy
- Department of Physiology
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Pharmacology
- Department of Pathology
- Department of Microbiology
- Department of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
- Department of Community Medicine
- Department of Medicine
- Department of Paediatrics
- Department of Psychiatry
- Department of TB & Respiratory Diseases
- Department of Skin & VD
- Department of Surgery
- Department of Orthopaedics
- Department of Opthalmology
- Department of ENT
- Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care
- Department of Radiodiagnosis and Imaging
- Department of Neurosurgery
- Department of Urology
- Department of Endoscopic Surgery
- Department of Gastroenterology
- Department of Reproductive Medicine (Infertility Treatment)
- Department of Reconstructive Surger
- MD , MS
- BSc Nursing
- GNM (Diploma in General Nursing & Mid-wifery)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Diploma in Para-medical Courses (DMLT, X-ray technician, ECG technician, Ophthalmic technician etc)
- Diploma in Dental Hygiene & Diploma in Dental Assistant
- Dr. K. D. Gupta Memorial Central library.
- Modern and highly equipped Laboratories and Lecture Theatres.
- Separate boys and girls hostels with the best of facilities.
- Well-managed mess facilities.
- Indoor and outdoor games facilities.
- World class air-conditioned auditorium with the latest digital technology and a seating capacity of 800 persons. This auditorium can be used for various National Level Seminars in different fields.
- Open-air theatre with a seating capacity of 2000 persons.
- Staff Quarters and Apartments for faculty and other Paramedical, Nursing & other supportive staff members.
- Canteen and mess facilities.
- Medical stores.