This medical college, along with the Multi-speciality hospital of 300 beds equipped with all the ultra-modern facilities. Undoubtedly, this flagship gem of RK Group will be a great present to India, which is already crippled with the scarcity of doctors. KD Medical College Hospital and Research Center will be a premier institute imparting best quality medical science education in the region.
K D Medical College Hospital & Research (KDMCHRC), Mathura, Uttar Pradesh. MBBS 150 Seats. PG Nil.
KDMCHRC is a private medical institution in Mathura, Uttar Pradesh. This is an opportunity to the eligible candidates to study 4 & 1/2 years MBBS Course in KDMCHRC.
- KDMCHRC came into existence in the year 2015.
- KDMCHRC expected to get permission from Medical Council of India in 2016.
KDMCHRC would be managed by Rajiv Memorial Academic Welfare.
- The affiliation of this institution is Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University, Agra.
- Hostels & Dining
- Lecture Halls
- Medical Services
Receive latest news and updates about K.D MEDICAL COLLEGE through e-mail or Sms, by entering your details below:
Timings To Call 10 AM to 1 PM & 3 PM to 6 PM.
NEET 2018 ADMISSION PROCEDURE:
- Candidates can apply for NEET MBBS Admission 2018 exam through online process only (Note– The official link for the application form has not released, would request you to wait for it, we will update as soon the CBSE Board approves).
- The application forms would be tentatively available in the first week of December 2016.
- You need to make sure you fill up the application form as per the mentioned instructions.
- After you fill up the application form you need to send the confirmation page along with the necessary documents
NEET 2018 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Nationality: You need to belong to Indian Nationals or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India).
- Age Limit:
Minimum – You need to be a minimum of 17 years of age as on 31stDecember of the year of admission.
Maximum – You should not be more than 25 years of age for general category and 30 years of age for reserved category.
- Qualification:You need to have cleared of currently appearing class 12th or its equivalent examination from any recognized board with Chemistry, Physics, Bio-technology/Biology or any other elective subject with English.
- Percentage Criteria:You need to have secured at least 50% marks in PCB group for general category candidates, 45% for general PH candidates and 40% for ST/SC/OBC category candidates.
Address. 24 KM Milestone, Mathura-Delhi Road, NH #2, P.O. Akbarpur, Tehsil Chhata,, NH2, Uttar Pradesh 281406.
Fax. To Be Updated Soon.