Below you will find CUSAT CAT 2018 Registration Form and Fee. CUSAT Common admission test or CAT is one of the reputed examinations. Aspiring students who wish to get admission in the offered courses will have to appear in the exam. To participate in the exam, the candidates need to fill the application form first. It is advisable that the students should examine their eligibility before moving towards the application form. It is expected that the CUSAT CAT Application Form 2018 will be published in the month of January 2018. The exact dates shall be intimated soon after any official announcement.
Events – Dates (Tentative)
Beginning of the application forms – January 2018
Registration closes – February 2018
Get Latest Admission Updates About CUSAT 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
How to complete?
• The Cochin University will release the application form in the online mode and the candidate need to submit the same on or before the deadline.
• The application form should be completed as per the official instructions. Read the guidelines and the fill the form as accordingly so as to avoid errors.
• It is advisable that the students should complete the CUSAT CAT Application Form 2018 soon after its availability and do not wait for the last dates.
• The applicants can fill their application forms by visiting the link which will be mentioned here soon.
• First of all, the applicants need to register them by furnishing the requisite details which comprises of:
Date of birth
Choose the user name of minimum 6 characters
• On furnishing these details in the registration form, the students will get an OTP on the registered email id and mobile number.
• The students are required to log in first time with the OTP and then change or modify the password immediately.
• After logging in the account, it is important to select the correct options out of 3. The details of these options are given below in the post.
• After choosing the correct option, the applicants need to complete the application form by adding the essential information which comprises of:
Contact information etc
• The next step of the CUSAT CAT 2018 Application Form is the payment of the fee. Payment of the fee can be done in only two working days after the online submission of the application form.
• The fee can be paid either through credit/ debit card or SBI bank challan or through the SBI net banking.
• The students can then download the confirmation page 3 working days after the payment of the application fee.
CUSAT CAT Application Fee:-
Application fee for general candidates (Other than NRI and International students) – Rs 1000
Application Fee for SC/ ST candidates (Other than NRI/ International students) – Rs 500
Fee for NRI candidates – Rs 6000
Fee for International/ PIO/ children of GULF workers – US $ 100
The three options from which the candidate needs to choose while filling the application form are:
• The 1st option is Indian and NRI. This one is for all the Indian citizens and NRI except mentioned in the second and third option.
• The 2nd option is the International students/ PIO/ children of Gulf workers. This one is for those students who are applying for the seats reserved for foreign citizens/ children of Gulf workers.
• The 3rd option “Lateral entry”. This one is for those applicants who are applying for the third semester of engineering.