CUCET 2018 Admit Card will be declared by the Coordinating Central Universities of India. The admit card will be available on the official website from the beginning of May 2018.
- No admit cards will be sent to the candidate by post, it is mandatory for the candidate to download it online.
- Candidates who have successfully fulfilled the application form procedure will only be able to download the admit card by using their Application Number and Date of Birth.
- CUCET is conducted jointly by all the Central Universities of India in order to admission for various Undergraduate courses, Postgraduate courses and Research courses to several institutes across the country.
- Applicants are suggested to contact the examination authority in case of any discrepancy in CUCET 2018 Admit Card.
- Candidates are also recommended to go through all the important instructions provided in the article below.
CUCET Admit Card 2018: Important Dates
|Admit Card Availability Date||Third week of May 2018|
|Date of Entrance Exam||First week of June 2018|
|Result Announced||Third week of June 2018|
Get Latest Admission Updates About CUCET 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
How to download Admit Card/Hall Ticket
Applicants can download the admit card from the official website of CUCET 2018. The candidates must pursue the following steps in order to download the admit card:
- Click on the official website
- Visit the link ‘Download Admit Card’
- Enter the required details: Application Number and Date of Birth
- Before clicking the ‘Submit’ button just preview all the details you have entered.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button
- After completion of the consequent steps mentioned above, the admit card will appear on the screen
- Download the admit card in PDF format and print it for future references.
Only hard copies of the admit cards are acceptable. No soft copies displayed from any electronic gadgets will be entertained on the exam day.
Details on Admit Card/Hall Ticket
Candidate must thoroughly check the details present on the admit card once they get access to it. In case of any discrepancy detected the candidates must immediately report to the examination authority. The details that the admit card will comprise are:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Thumb impression of the candidate
- The Application Number
- Details of the Examination center
Discrepancy in Admit Card/Hall Ticket
In case an applicant notices any error in the admit regarding the details provided in it, then the applicant should bring the matter under the notice of the exam authority at the earliest. Tampered admit card will not be entertained on the examination day. For further enquiry contact their 24×7 helpdesk or the Coordinator of the exam authority.
Documents Required with Admit Card/Hall Ticket
It is essential for the candidate to carry any one the photo identity proof of the candidate along with CUCET 2018 Admit card. The photo identity proof can be any of the following:
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- School/College Identity Card
CUCET 2018 Exam Centers
As CUCET is a national level exam thus it will be held across all the states of India. A state may have more than one examination centers. In instances where an examination center has candidate less than 100, the center may be dropped out. And then the candidate needs to appear in the nearest examination center.
|Kalaburagi / Gulbarga||Karnataka|
|New Delhi||New Delhi|
CUCET Admit Card 2018: For more queries contact:
Central University of Rajasthan
NH-8, Bandar Sindri,
Dist-Ajmer-305817, Rajasthan [INDIA] Phone: 01463-238728
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Id: email@example.com
Mobile No.: 08655887721
CUCET Admit Card 2018: Important Points
- The authority will publish the notification in the month of March 2018.
- The ten participating Central Universities are Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Haryana, Jammu, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kashmir, Kerala, Punjab & South Bihar.
- Candidates are required to upload photograph and signature (scanned images).
- There is no need to upload any documents.
- There is no correction facility in the application form provided by the authority.
- Candidates will be notified through SMS and email on their registered mail id and mobile number, in case of submission of online application form with payment through credit/debit card.
- For online application and payment made through “Challan” you may have to wait for 7 days.
- CUCET entrance exam will be conducted only in offline mode.
- The PwD candidates are exempted to pay the application fee.