TS POLYCET 2018 Application Form will be available on the official website from second week of March 2018. Candidates can fill the application forms in online mode only.
- The last date to apply is going to be in the second week of April 2018.
- Candidates need to visit TS POLYCET 2018 website and complete the online registration process.
- Pay the requisite application fee of INR 350(INR 200 for SC/ST candidates).
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- TS POLYCET 2018 examination is scheduled to be conducted in the third week of April 2018 across various test centers in India.
Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (TS POLYCET) is a state level entrance exam for admitting candidates in various engineering/non-engineering diploma courses offered by several colleges in the state of Telangana. TS POLYCET 2018 is conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad.
Get Latest Admission Updates About TS PolyCET 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
TS POLYCET 2018 Application Form Highlights
|Exam||Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (TS POLYCET)|
|Conducting Authority||State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad|
|Application Process Begins||Second week of March 2018|
|Application Process Ends||Second week of April 2018|
|Exam Date||Third week of April 2018|
TS POLYCET 2018 Registration Dates
Candidates can check below the schedule to duly fill and submit TS POLYCET 2018 Application Form:
|Registration Start||Second week of March 2018|
|Registration Last Date||Second week of April 2018|
|Hall Ticket Issued||After submission of Application fees|
|Date of Exam||Third week of April 2018|
TS POLYCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must meet the eligibility criteria for TS POLYCET specified by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad before filling the application form. Some of the main eligibility guidelines for TS POLYCET 2018 are stated below:
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Applicant should be a resident of the state of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
- There are no age criteria to apply
- Applicant must have passed SSC exam conducted by the state board of Telangana/AP or any other equivalent exam.
- Those appearing in the final year of qualifying examination can also apply for TS POLYCET 2018
- Applicant must have obtained a minimum 35% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Mathematics is a compulsory subject in the qualifying exam.
- Applicants who have passed Class X from NIOS/TOSS/APOSS/CBSE/ICSE are required to pass Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics individually with minimum 35% marks.
- Relaxation of 5% the aggregate marks will be provided to SC/ST/OBC/differently-abled candidates
General Instructions to Fill TS POLYCET 2018 Application Form
Candidates should observe and follow the instructions mentioned below to successfully complete TS POLYCET 2018 Application Process:
- Check TS POLYCET 2018 Application Form carefully before submission with all the required fields filled properly. Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
- The facts mentioned in the Application Form will be verified both at the time of examination and admission.
- Multiple applications are not accepted. Hence, a candidate must fill one form only.
- Upload clear and latest photos on the Application form. The candidate shall be detained from appearing in the examination or shall not be admitted in any institution if the photograph does not match properly.
- Candidates are advised to download their TS POLYCET 2018 Hall Ticket soon after they have completed his/her application process.
How to Apply for TS POLYCET 2018?
Candidates can fill TS 2018 Application Form in online mode only. There is an alternative offline process for filling and submitting the application form. However, the fee will remain same in both the modes:
Steps to apply online for TS POLYCET 2018 are given below:
Visit the official website
- Click on the link Apply Online
- Enter all the details in the application form including personal and academic details.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature
- Check and confirm entries.
- Make the payment.
- Take a print out of the application form and fill in the remaining details.
- Download TS POLYCET 2018 Hall Ticket.
Candidates who wish to download and fill the form can do so by following the steps given below:
- Candidates can download the application form from the official website.
- Fill all the required details in the application form
- Visit his/her nearest TS online centres or helpline centres.
- Submit the application fee in cash to the operator available at helpline centres.
- The operator will fill the application form for the candidate.
Note: There is no provision for correction in TS POLYCET 2018 Application form. Once the application form is submitted, it will be considered as final.
TS POLYCET 2018 Application Fee
TS POLYCET 2018 Application Fee can be paid via TSonline/payment gateway/Net Banking/Helpline centres. TS POLYCET 2018 Application fee depends upon the category of the candidate. The details are mentioned below:
Details in TS POLYCET 2018 Application Form
Candidates must fill all the required particulars carefully in TS POLYCET 2018 Application Form. Some of the major details required in the application form are mentioned below for reference:
- Name of The Applicant
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Valid Email Address
- Valid Mobile Number
- Blood Group
- Course Selection
- Selection of Schools
- Marital Status
- Fee Remission Claimed
- Educational Qualification
- Details of Fee Payment
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate
TS POLYCET 2018 Hall Ticket
All the applicants who will successfully submit TS POLYCET 2018 Application form along with due payment can download the Hall Ticket from the official website of TS POLYCET 2018 immediately after form submission.
Candidate will not receive their hall ticket by post, they have to download it online. The applicants should take the Hall Ticket along with them on the day of the examination.
Steps to download the Hall Ticket are given below:
- Go to the official website of TS POLYCET 2018.
- Enter Name and date of birth or TS POLYCET 2018 application number.
- Take a print out of the TS POLYCET 2018 Hall Ticket.
- Save e-Hall Ticket for future reference.