TSPGECET 2018 Result will be declared in the month of June 2018. Generally, it is declared in the third week of June every year. Students who have appeared for TS PGECET 2018 exam will receive the notification about the release of the result and rank card. The rank card or scorecard will be available in the fourth week of June 2018.
TS PGECET Result will give the details of the marks obtained by the candidate in the TS PGECET exam 2018. Tamil Nadu state common entrance test 2018 will be conducted by Osmania University on behalf of TSCHE. Candidates who will clear the exam are eligible to apply for 17 disciplines of engineering.
TS PGECET scorecard will give the details of the marks obtained by the candidate in different sections of the exam. TS PGECET Answer Key 2018 will be published on the official website by the second week of June 2018. Candidates can send the request for a change in the answer key or can clear their doubt in the answer key by sending a letter, stating their request.
Get Latest Admission Updates About TS PGECET 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
How to check TS PGECET 2018 Result?
TS PGECET 2018 Result will be declared in the online mode only. Candidates will get a notification about the result declaration. TS PGECET result can be checked on the official website. Candidates who have appeared for the exam would be able to check their result on the official website in the second week of June 2018. A simple 5 step process to access the result is as follows:
- Go to the official website pgecet.tsche.ac.in.
- On the website search for the tab “TS PGECET 2018 result”.
- Click on it, this will take you to a new webpage.
- On this page enter the details such as “registration number” and “password”.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- On the screen will be displayed the result. It will show the scorecard of the candidate and the rank.
- Download the rank card to your system.
- Take a print out of TS PGECET 2018 result card. This has to be brought at the time of counselling.
Details on Scorecard
TS PGECET 2018 scorecard will contain the details of the score candidate has obtained in the subjects he has appeared during the exam. Since this is a postgraduate level exam and candidates have to enroll in M.Tech program through TS PGECET, so all candidates have appeared for the exam under 17 streams in which they are eligible. Stream specific B.Tech syllabus will form the basis for TS PGECET exam. The details on the scorecard as follows:
- Father’s Name
- TS PGECET 2018 Test Paper Code
- TS PGECET 2018 Rank
- Score in TS PGECET 2018
- Percentile in TS PGECET 2018
TS PGECET 2018 Answer Key
TS PGECET 2018 Answer Key will be released in the second week of June 2018. Candidates can file objections within 4 days after answer key is published. TS PGECET 2018 answer key will be released separately for each of the 17 streams of the exam. Candidates can download the answer key and compare the answer marked by them with the answer marked on the answer sheet. Candidates have to submit a draft in favor of Osmania University, Hyderabad. The draft must contain the amount of INR 1000.
How to download TS PGECET 2018 Answer Key?
- Go to the official website- pgecet.tsche.ac.in.
- On the website search of the tab “TS PGECET 2018 answer key”. This can be published in a tab or in a form of news updates. Read the news updates section carefully.
- Click on the link/tab and this will take you to a new web page. On this webpage look for the subject code from the 17 codes displayed. The codes are as follows:
|Architecture and Planning||AR|
|Bio- Medical Engineering||BM|
|Computer Science & Information Technology||CS|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||EC|
|Geo Engineering & Geo Informatics||GG|
- After checking the code, download the card to the system and use it for comparing the answer marked by you.
- This is useful in getting the rough idea about the score.
TS PGECET 2018 Merit List will be published within a week of declaration of the result. The merit list will be published in the descending order of the rank. On the top will be the candidate with the highest marks and at the bottom will be the name of candidate with lowest marks.
Candidates who will clear the minimum marks will have their names displayed in TS PGECET 2018 Merit List. Those who fail to clear the minimum cut off will not have their name published in the merit list. There will be separate merit list for each stream. Students must check the exam code before opening the merit list.
TS PGECET 2018 Tie-Breaking Criteria
In case of a tie between two candidates of the same stream, their marks will be compared in the core subjects. This will be followed by comparing marks in the subject of the second degree. In case, a tie still exists the candidate older in age will be given preference.
TS PGECET Cut Off
Cut Off marks are the minimum marks that a candidate must score in order to get his/her name in the merit list. TS PGECET Cut Off marks are different for each stream. The cut off marks for each stream depends upon the following parameters:
- Total number of registrations
- Candidates who appeared for the exam
- Difficulty level of the exam
- Total seats available
- A sectional score of the candidate
The cut off marks are different for each stream. The streams based cut off marks will be altered with the category details also. According to the past year score analysis, following points must be kept in mind:
- General category candidates have to score a total of 25% marks to clear the exam i.e. 30 marks.
- OBC students need to score 25% marks too.
- SC/ST candidates need to score only 20% marks.
TS PGECET 2018 Counselling
TS PGECET 2018 counselling will be conducted once the result has been declared. Candidates will be invited to attend the counselling on the basis of the merit list. Counselling will be conducted for each of the streams separately.
Candidates have to fill the options online for colleges, only after paying the counselling fee. The document verification step will form the basis of the counselling process. Candidates who have cleared the GATE exam will be given preference at the time of counselling. They do not have to fill the TS PGECET application form.
Important documents for TS PGECET counselling process:
- SSC Certificate or its equivalent
- All the Study certificates from Class X to Graduation
- Degree Certificate & Memorandum of marks
- TS PGECET 2018 Hall Ticket
- GATE Score Card OR TS PGECET 2018 Rank Card as applicable
- Residence certificate as required
- Integrated community certificate issued by the Mandal Revenue Officer [MRO]in case of BC/SC/ST candidates
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate