TS ECET 2018 (Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test) will be organized by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad. The University will conduct this exam on the behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education. TS ECET exam is held only for diploma holders & for B.Sc (Mathematics) degree holders. Through this exam, candidates will get admission into government/private universities and institutions. Candidates can take admission into second year regular B.E/B .Tech/ B.Pharmacy courses. Know all updates of TS ECET 2018 exam dates, application form, eligibility criteria, syllabus, etc.
Get Latest Admission Updates About TS ECET 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
TS ECET Exam Dates
The tentative exam dates for TS ECET are mentioned in table given below:
|Notification release date||1st week of March 2018|
|Commencement of online application form||2nd week of March 2018|
|Last date of submission of application without late fee||2nd week of April 2018|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 500||3rd week of April 2018|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 1000||4th week of April 2018|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 5000||Last week of April 2018|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 10000||1st week of May 2018|
|Hall Ticket Download||1st week of May 2018|
|Date of Exam||2nd week of May 2018|
|Result Declaration||4th week of May 2018|
TS ECET Application Form 2018
Interested candidates can fill the TS ECET 2018 application form after reading the information brochure carefully:
- The application form will be issued through online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form from second week of March 2018.
- The last date to submit the application form without late fee is 2nd week of April 2018, after this date the extra application fee can be charged.
- Candidates have to submit the application form before last date, otherwise it will be rejected.
- Candidates have to upload their recent color passport size photograph in the application form.
- The application fee is 500 (Rs. 300 for SC/ST category).
- Candidates can make payment through AP Online/TS Online or from Eseva/ Meseva.
- Candidates can also use the credit card/debit card for making payment.
Candidates must meet the given eligibility criteria given below to appear in the TS ECET exam:
- A candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate should belong to Telangana/Andhra Pradesh state.
- A candidate should also satisfy the condition of local/non-local status.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must hold a Diploma degree in engineering/technology/pharmacy from the Telangana/Andhra Pradesh State board or any other diploma recognized from government of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
- B.Sc Degree: Candidates, those pass the 3 year B.Sc degree examination with Mathematics from Telangana/Andhra State can also apply.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to secure 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST category) in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
TS ECET Exam Pattern
Knowing Exam pattern is quite essential, just because of exam pattern you can prepare well.
The exam pattern details are mentioned here
- Type of Questions:The questions will be asked in multiple choice type questions.
- Total Marks:All question papers will be of 200 marks.
- Duration of Exam:The exam duration will be three hours.
- Marking Scheme:For correct answer, one mark will be allotted to the candidates.
There are different syllabus for different courses, below you will find pattern for students of diploma holder, Pharmacy, and B.Sc (Mathematics).
For Diploma Holders
Exam pattern for diploma is listed below
|Physics||25||Common to all branches|
|Chemistry||25||Common to all branches|
|Mathematics||50||Common to all branches|
|Engineering Subjects (Separate for each Branch)||100||Separate question paper for each Branch of Diploma Engineering|
For Pharmacy Courses
Exam pattern for Pharmacy is listed below
For B.Sc (Mathematics):
Exam pattern for B.Sc is listed below
TS ECET Admit Card / Hall ticket
Admit card is a gate pass for this exam, it is important to download Admit card, if candidate forget to download admit card then he/she can’t be allowed in examination hall.
It is a kind of hall ticket, but have own importance in it. It can be available only in oline mode through the official website.
Download Admit Card
Hall ticket was available online and can be downloaded from the official portal of TSICET 2018. Exam conducting authority will not issue the hall ticket to those candidates who have not successfully submitted their application form. Keep safe your hall ticket till the admission process gets over.
Hyderabad (JNTUH) will announce preliminary answer key for its TS ECET 2018 examination. The Telangana ECET 2018 which will be held on 2nd week of May. The candidates who took the examination can check the answer key on the official website of the exam ecet.tsche.ac.in
TS ECET Cut off
Usually, the cutoff marks of TS ECET are calculated based on the number of applicants and the difficulty of the paper. So, it is mandatory to get the cutoff mark in TS ECET exam 2018.
The TSECET rank also depends on the score you obtain. If you get good rank in TSECET exam you will get the engineering seat in the top engineering colleges in Telangana. So, it’s better to check the TS ECET previous year cutoff Marks.
If you follow the below steps you can download the TSECET category wise cutoff and also TS ECET sectional cutoff marks.
TS ECET Rank Card 2017
The Engineering Common Entrance Test Board has conducted the TSECET Exam on various planned test centers. Candidates can get the admissions from the recognized Engineering/ Colleges based on their TS Engineering Common Entrance Test Rank. So, it is must get the best rank for best college admission. TS ECET Rank Card is here.
TS ECET Syllabus
The syllabus of the examination will consist of the subjects as per the courses.
The syllabus for B.Sc (Mathematics) graduate consist of
The syllabus of engineering will contain topics of class 11th & 12th PCM subjects, so for that refer NCERT Books
Aspirants can know more about TS ECET Syllabus
TS ECET Counselling
The exam conducting authority will organize the counselling process only for the qualified candidates.
Candidates are shortlisted based on the performance in TS ECET counselling 2018. The candidates who are shortlisted have to appear the TS ECET 2018 counselling for the allotment of seats.
If Candiadte fails to attend counseling programme then he/she shall not allowed
TS ECET Result
You can view result only through online mode. Views TS ECET Result 2017-18 here
Discipline: Once writing sample papers or the previous year’s question papers, students tend to offer themselves additional time to complete the paper. Avoid this observe because it solely helps to stay you slow at responding.
Learning: Do not attempt to manipulate or dwell an excessive amount of on your performance within the observe tests. If you did not act then fine, see what you probably did wrong and create a note to correct it successive time you sit with an issue paper. Learn what you will do with mistakes that you created and progress.
Breaks: Once you select the particular communication, you will not get brakes within the middle of the communication thus do not take any once you square measure practicing either.
Attention to detail: Many times student’s loose marks as a result of them fail to scan and perceive the queries within the question paper and find you jumping to some terribly foolish conclusions.
This needs to be avoided as a result of the loss of one mark may mean that you simply may lose as several as a thousand points of rank, particularly in exams like ECET.