AEEE 2018 Counselling will be held after the successful completion of the examination. Amrita University Engineering Entrance Exam called be the name of AEEE which is conducted by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeeth’. As per the anticipation AEEE 2018 will be conducted in the month of April 2018. The institute is engage in conducting the exam through both the modes i.e. through online mode and offline mode. Through AEEE 2018 candidates can gain admission in various engineering programmes in Amrita University. AEEE 2018 Exam is schedule in the month of April (both pen and paper mode & computer based test). This article will provides you the complete description about AEEE 2018 Counselling.
Get Latest Admission Updates About AEEE 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
AEEE 2018 Counselling
- AEEE 2018 counselling will commence in the month of May or June 2018.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the AEEE 2018 Counselling process.
- Candidates have to deposit Rs. 5000/- by demand draft as a counselling fee.
- No issuing letter of counselling or rank list will be sent by the post to the candidates individually.
- The counselling will be conducted in the three campuses simultaneously.
- Shortlisted candidates have to select a branch in any campus as per their priority and availability of seat.
Steps to Download Admit Card for AEEE 2018 Counselling
- Go to the official website.
- Enter the registration number, date of birth provided by the University.
- The counselling call will appear on the screen after entering all the details.
- Download the call letter and take a print out.
- Keep the print out safely till the admission is over.
Documents Required for AEEE 2018 Counselling process
- 10thclass certificate to prove DOB
- 12thclass Mark sheets
- 12thclass Admit Card
- Transfer Certificate
- AEEE 2018 Admit Card
- AEEE 2018 Score Card
- Community Certificate etc.
AEEE 2018 Counselling: Important Points
- If the candidate is unable to produce his/her original certificates, they will not be permitted to attend AEEE 2018 Counselling.
- Candidates shall pay Rs.10,000 through demand draft as counselling fee, which is non-refundable.
- When a candidate accepts the seat allotment, his/her original certificates will be retained by the University, unless otherwise decided by competent authority.
- The counselling does not guarantee admission to various undergraduate engineering programmes at the university. Candidates must be aware of the seat availability before attending counselling.
- Candidates are required to put on neat formal dress at the time of counselling.