Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) 2018 Application Form will be issued in the month of March-April 2018. Bihar Polytechnic is the Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE). It is a state level entrance exam organized by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB). Aspirants can get admission into Polytechnic (engineering)/4 years of Part Time Polytechnic engineering/Paramedical (12th level)/Para Medical-Dental (10th level) in Bihar state. Here, in this article aspirants can get the details of Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) Application Form 2018 in brief.
Get Latest Admission Updates About Bihar Polytechnic 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) 2018 Application Form
Aspirants can download the prospectus from the website and after reading it aspirants can fill the online application form.
- Aspirants can apply online to get admission in the above offered courses.
- Application forms will available from the March-April 2018 for both first year and lateral entry.
- Aspirants are advised to fill the application form before the last date to avoid the hassle.
- Fill all the required details carefully and upload the signature and the photograph.
- Aspirants have to send the hard copy of the Part-A and Part-B with Challan and other enclosures by speed post/registered post to the address given below:
Controller of Examination,
I.A.S Association Building,
Near Patna Airport,
P.O.- B.V. College. Patna-800014
General/OBC category aspirants have to pay the Rs. 750/- or SC/ST/PH aspirants have to pay Rs. 480/- as an application fee. The application fee can be remitted either from Challan (offline) or from Credit card/debit card/ net banking (online). The application fee will vary as the course opted by the aspirants will vary.
Here in this section aspirants can check the eligibility criteria for all offered courses:
- Nationality: Aspirants should be of Indian national.
- Domicile: Aspirants should have the domicile of Bihar state.
|Qualifying Marks||Minimum Marks/Subject||Age|
|PE||10th pass or appearing||Should obtain the 35% marks||No age limit|
|PPE||Metric pass along with two years of ITI/ experience||The age of the aspirant should be 19 years (minimum) as on 31st December, 2018|
|PMD||Must pass/appearing the 10th board||Should pass with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English||Minimum age is 15 years and maximum age is 30 years.|
|PM||For Diploma in Pharmacy and GNM courses, must pass the 12th exam.||Must have the Physics, Chemistry, English, Mathematics/ Biology with 45% marks (40$ for SC/ST).||minimum age limit age is 17 years and maximum is 32 years|
Bihar Polytechnic Application Dates
The tentative exam schedule for the Bihar Polytechnic is listed below in table:
|Bihar Polytechnic||Bihar Polytechnic (LE)|
|Starting of application form||2nd week of March 2018||1st week of April 2018|
|Closing date of online application||2nd week of April 2018||4th week of April 2018|
|Fee submission of last date through Challan||3rd week of April 2018||Last week of April 2018|
|Editing in application form||3rd week of April 2018||Last week of April 2018|
|Closing date of receiving the application form (Part A & B) along with enclosures||2nd week of May 2018||2nd week of May 2018|
|Exam date||2nd week of June 2018||2nd week of June 2018|
How to Apply
Aspirants can apply online to fill the Bihar polytechnic online application form.
- Go to the website link of BCECEB (link will be given above).
- Click on “Apply for DCECE (PE/PPE/PM/PMD)-2018” link.
- Register yourself on the website by entering your email ID and valid mobile number for further communication.
- A confirmation mail or SMS of registration will be sent to your registered email Id and mobile number.
- With the provided registration number (user ID) and password login to your account by click on Sign In.
- Pay the application fee through any one of the available mode. You can either pay it by downloading the Challan or through online net banking (credit card/debit card).
- After successful payment, click on “Fill the Personal Information” link. Upload the recent colour passport size photograph and the signature in Hindi. Click on submit button on successful completion of this step.
- Provide the education information by clicking on “Fill the Educational Information” link.
- Preview your filed-in application form and click on the final submit after reading the declaration.
- Download the Part-A and Part-B of the completely filled-in application form and send it to the authority.