Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (AP Polycet 2018) is conducted by the State Board of Technical Education & Training, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad. It is a state level entrance exam to screen the students for providing admission in the state. AP Polycet acts as a gateway for admission into various engineering and non-engineering Diploma courses. Through this exam, students can get admission in government aided and private unaided Polytechnic institutions. Students can check here the complete details of AP Polycet 2018.
AP Polycet Exam Dates 2018
Here, we are providing the tentative exam schedule for the AP Polycet 2018:
|Starting of online application form||3rd week of March 2018|
|Last date to avail the application form||2nd week of April 2018|
|Admit card availability||3rd week of April 2018|
|Exam date||4th week of April 2018|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of May 2018|
|Counselling starts from||Last week of June 2018|
Get Latest Admission Updates About AP PloyCET 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
AP Polycet Application Form 2018
Before filling the application form, students are advised to read the prospectus carefully:
- Students can fill the application form through online mode.
- Application form will be submitted only through online mode.
- AP Polycet 2018 application form will be available from third week of March 2018.
- Students are instructed to fill the application form before last date, i.e. second week of April 2018.
- Fill all the details as per the guidelines given in the prospectus.
- The application fee can be remitted through online/mee seva/payment gateway/net banking/Help line centers (Polytechnics).
- The application fee is Rs. 330 for every candidate.
The eligibility criteria for AP Polycet 2018 is given below:
- Nationality: Student must be an Indian citizen.
- Domicile: Students must have the domicile of Andhra Pradesh state. The student must qualify the qualifying exam from the schools of Andhra Pradesh.
- Age: There is no age limit for appearing the exam.
- Qualification Criteria: Students must have passed SSC exam conducted by the State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana.
- Those belonging to NIOS/CBSE/ICSE/ or equivalent exam recognized as equivalent to SSC by A.P. govt must passed all subjects including Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry with minimum 35% marks in each subject.
- Appearing Candidates: Appearing students also eligible to apply.
AP Polycet Exam Pattern 2018
- Mode: The exam will be conducted in offline (pen paper) mode.
- Number of Questions: There will be 120 questions in exam.
- Type of Questions: The question will be of Multiple Choice Type questions.
- Subjects: Subjects asked in exam are Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Duration: Total duration of exam will be 2 hours.
- Negative Marking: Each question will carry equal marks. There is no negative marking.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
AP Polycet Syllabus
The question paper will be designed on the basis of SSC/10th class syllabus of AP board. Students can study their SSC syllabus to score good marks in the examination. The question paper will consist of subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
AP Polycet Hall Ticket
AP Polycet Admission
AP Polycet Result
AP Polycet Answer Key
The board will generate AP Polycet answer key after the successful conduct of examination. Through answer key, students can evaluate their expected scores in entrance exam. The answer key will be available one/two week before the exam.
AP Polycet Counselling