Another name of Jharkhand Polytechnic is Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (PECE), which is organized by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Examination Board (JCECEB). It is the popular state level entrance examination of Jharkhand.
The Jharkhand Polytechnic is conducted with the ambition to provide the admissions to the candidate for Diploma in Engineering courses. It is released on the 30th April 2017.
A number of candidates are seeking to get admission in the Engineering courses, so the Jharkhand Polytechnic is the best option for them. They should have to fill the application form online after the announcement of JCECE application date.
Candidates can participate in the Jharkhand Polytechnic by filling the application form on the official website.
Here, the complete details of Jharkhand Polytechnic for the candidate.
Get Latest Admission Updates About Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
Jharkhand Polytechnic Result 2018
Candidates can check their results through online mode. The authority will also upload the scanned OMR sheets on the website. Students can check the PECE result 218 by entering their roll number. Candidates note down that the authority will not facilitate any type of re-checking or calculating of the result. After checking the result, students should take a printout of it for further use.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Result Dates
The authority may organize the examination in the last week of April 2018. Candidates will be able to check the Jharkhand Polytechnic result in the second week of May 2018. After the result declaration, the JCECE board will organize the Jharkhand polytechnic Counselling 2018. The counselling will be started from the third week of May 2018.
How to Check Jharkhand Polytechnic Result
Candidates can follow these simple steps to check the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 result:
- Go through the official website link (link will be given above).
- A new page will be displayed on the screen.
- Select your examination (Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination 2018) from the drop down menu.
- Enter your roll number or application number carefully.
- After filling the details, click on the “Search” button.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates are advised to take extra printouts of the result for future references.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Merit List
For providing admission in diploma courses, a merit list will be prepared. The merit list will display the candidate’s rank along with the category wise cut-off. If two or more students obtain same marks in the exam, then the tie breaking criteria will be considered. We have given the tie breaking criteria below:
- In case marks are equal, then marks obtained in the Mathematics subject will be considered.
- In case tie is still then the marks secured in Chemistry will be taken.
- After that, date of birth of the candidates will be used to break the tie.
- If the tie still persists, then the first alphabet of the name of the candidates will be considered.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling 2018
After the release of merit list, candidates can participate in the counselling process. The counselling process will be organized in different rounds through offline mode. Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling will be started from the third week of June 2018. Candidates have to report at the specified date & time with required documents to participate in the counselling process. Aspirants have to bring the required documents in original along with attested photocopies for verification process.