JCECEB (Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board) conducts state level examination of Jharkhand Polytechnic also termed as PECE (Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination). The eligible applicants will get admission to numerous eng. And non-eng. Polytechnic programs at institutes & colleges of Jharkhand.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Exam Date
Here, we are providing the tentative schedule of PECE Exam Date 2018:
|Application Form Availability (Online or Offline)||3rd week of March 2018|
|Last Date of Form Availability||2nd week of April 2018|
|Admit Card Issued||1st week of May 2018|
|Date of Exam||1st week of May 2018|
|Result Announcement||4th week of May 2018|
Get Latest Admission Updates About Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2018
- The exam conducting authority will provide the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Application form through online or offline mode.
- Jharkhand Polytechnic Online Registration will be started from the 3rd week of March 2018.
- Offline Application will be available from the Main/Sub/ Grand post offices in Jharkhand state.
- Candidates can also download the OMR application online & fill it manually.
- Candidates, those filling the application form through offline mode have submitted the application along with the relevant documents in the given address:
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board,
Science & Technology Campus, Namkum – Tupudana Road,
Sirkha Toli, Namkum, Ranchi [Jharkhand] – 834023
The application fee is Rs. 800 (Rs. 400 for SC/ST category). Candidates can pay the fee through online (online payment gateway) or offline (e-Challan) mode.
Before filling the application form, candidates must read the eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Domicile: Candidates have a valid domicile of Jharkhand state.
- ID: Aadhaar Card is compulsory to apply for this exam.
- Age Limit: The minimum age limit should be 17 years as on 1st July 2018 only for mining engineering.
- There is no age limit for other courses.
- Qualifying Exam: Pass 10th/equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Obtain minimum 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
The exam pattern details are given below:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be organized in pen and paper mode.
- Language: The medium of the examination will be both English as well as Hindi language.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will be of objective type questions.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be allotted to the candidates for correct answers.
- Negative Marking: There is no process of negative marking.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Syllabus
The syllabus will contain topics & chapter of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects. The syllabus will be based on 10th class standard. The syllabus will be prescribed by the CBSE & state board.
- Prepare a timetable to give equal time to each subject.
- Know the complete exam pattern & syllabus.
- Stay fit & healthy and each fresh food.
- Choose the best books & study material for preparation.
- Practice from last year question papers & sample papers.
- Revise all the topics carefully.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Admit Card 2018
PECE Admit Card 2018 will be available through online or offline mode. Candidates will get the online admit card from the 1st week of May 2018 from our website. The authority will also send the admit card by post. Candidates have to bring a valid admit card in the examination hall. Without an admit card, candidates will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Result
Candidates will be able to check the result from the 4th week of May 2018. PECE Result 2018 will be declared through online mode on our website. Candidates have to enter their roll number & other details to check the result. Safe the score card till the admission process not over. On the basis of the performance in the examination, the merit list will be prepared.
Jharkhand PECE Counselling 2018
On the basis of the merit list, candidates will be called for the counselling procedure. The counselling will begin after the result declaration. Candidates must download their counselling letter from the website. At the time of counselling, candidates have to carry their original documents for verification. Candidates also have to pay the counselling fee.
- 10th class Mark Sheet
- 10th class Passing Certificate
- Jharkhand Polytechnic Admit card 2018
- Jharkhand Polytechnic Score card 2018
- Recent passport size photographs
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Counselling letter
- Domicile certificate