HP PAT 2018 Result will be declared in the last week of May 2018 in online mode. Candidates must note that in order to become eligible for admissions in various government and private(unaided) institutions of Polytechnic in the state of Himachal Pradesh, it is mandatory for a candidate to obtain minimum qualifying marks as set by the exam conducting authority, Himachal Pradesh Technical Education Board(HPTEB).
- HPTEB will announce the results after evaluation of OMR Sheet Copies on its Official Website www.hptechboard.com.
- Candidates will need to ready their Admit Card Details like Roll Number or Registration Number to enter in provided fields and check their results.
- Candidates qualifying the minimum criteria set by HPTEB will be eligible to participate in HP PAT 2018 Counselling.
- The merit list is prepared based on the score of HP PAT 2018.
- The qualification criteria for HP PAT UG depends on candidate’s category.
Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test(HP PAT 2018) will be conducted by the HPTEB, Dharamshala. HP PAT 2018 is going to be conducted to provide admission in 3-years full-time Diploma Polytechnic courses in various government and private(unaided) institutions situated in the state of Himachal Pradesh. HPTEB will conduct HP PAT 2018 in the third week of May 2018 in pen paper based mode. The application form will be issued from the first week of April 2018.
Get Latest Admission Updates About HP PAT 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
How to Check HP PAT Result 2018?
HPTEB shall release the HP PAT 2018 Result via online mode on the official website. HP PAT 2018 Results will be announced in the last week of May 2018. Candidates can check their results by entering their email address and other required details on the website.
The steps to check the results of the online test are as follows:
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the link “Result PAT 2018”
- After clicking on the link, log in using registration number or application number, whatever required.
- The result will be opened in the pdf format.
- Candidates are advised to check all particulars mentioned in HP PAT 2018 result and take a print out of it
Details on HP PAT 2018 Rank Card
HP PAT 2018 Rank Card is one of the most important documents for the candidates who wish to take admissions in various Polytechnic courses offered by different institutes in the state of Himachal Pradesh. HP PAT Rank card along with HP PAT Admit card is one of the essential document which will be required during HP PAT 2018 Counselling Process. HP PAT Rank card will carry following information:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Application Number
- Candidate’s roll number
- Marks secured
HP PAT 2018 Answer Key
HP PAT 2018 official answer key will be released soon after the exams are over through online mode. Candidates who will appear in HP PAT 2018, can check the official website for HP PAT official answer key 2018. It must be noted that the candidates’ answer sheets of HP PAT 2018 will also be available to download. Thus, candidates are advised to download their HP PAT 2018 answer sheet as soon as released so that they can match their responses with official HP PAT 2018 Answer Key. Candidates can submit their objection about answer key within 24 hours after the release of answer key. After the due date, no objections will be accepted.
HP PAT 2018 Cut Off
HP PAT Cut Off is the minimum score required to secure admission in the various polytechnic courses offered by various institute through HP PAT.
HP PAT Cut Off will depend on a lot of factors such as:
- The number of applicants,
- The number of seats available,
- Previous year cut off marks
- Difficulty levels of the entrance test.
HP PAT 2018 cut off will be published few days after the declaration of HP PAT 2018 Results. HPTEB will publish the cut off score range as the examination section. Mentioned below are the possible cut off marks for the different categories:
Only those students who will score more than the cut off marks will be considered as the qualified candidates and will be called for further HP PAT 2018 Counselling based on the Merit List.
HP PAT 2018 Merit List
HP PAT 2018 Merit list of the qualified and successful candidates will be prepared by HPTEB on the basis of score obtained in HP PAT 2018. Based on the merit list, candidates will be called for HP PAT 2018 Counselling.
HP PAT 2018 Counselling
Himachal Pradesh Technical Education Board will organize the counselling procedure in online mode through the official website. The counselling procedure will begin from the second week of June 2018.
Candidates will have to visit the official website to participate in HP PAT 2018 Counselling. During the counselling procedure, candidates have to fill and submit the choices of colleges and courses where they wish to seek admission.
Seat allotment will be based on the availability of seats in colleges and choices submitted by the students. Candidates can download the counselling letter from the official website. After seat allotment, candidates are needed to report to the allotted centre in the specified time and date mentioned in the counselling letter for document verification. If the candidate does not report to the allotted centre in prescribed time, then their seat allotment will be cancelled.
Candidates are required to bring the original documents along with the attested photocopies for verification. The required documents are mentioned below:
- Class 10 passing certificate and mark sheet
- HP PAT 2018 Rank card
- HP PAT 2018 Admit card
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Category certificate (if belongs to any reserved category)
- Character Certificate
- Aadhar Card (if available)
- Kashmiri Migrant certificate (if applied for to be issued by competent authority)
- Medical fitness certificate