UPSEE 2018 Application Form filling procedure will begin from February 2018 onwards. The applications will be accepted till fourth week of March, 2018. Interested candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria for filling up the application form. It should be noted that there is always some relaxation in terms of eligibility and fee payment for SC/ST candidates and for disabled aspirants. UPSEE 2018 is conducted by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University for admission to B.Tech/B.Pharm and other professional courses.
All the steps involved in form filling such as filling details, uploading required documents and remitting application fee, will be done online on the official website within a specific timeline. There is no such age limit for any candidates to apply. NRI or candidates settling in the other states of India can apply too. Aspirants must keep the application number and password very carefully for future reference.
UPSEE 2018 Highlights
|Mode of filling application form||Online|
|Mode of fee payment||Online via Credit card, Debit Card or Net banking|
|Documents required for form filling||Scanned copy of photo, full signature and left and thumb impression|
|Eligibility criteria of the candidates||NRI candidates/outstation candidates/awaiting results of Class XII students can apply|
|Discrepancy in form||A separate date will be declared for form correction|
Get Latest Admission Updates About UPSEE 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
How to Apply for UPSEE 2018?
It is advisable for the candidates to read the information brochure thoroughly before applying for UPSEE 2018. The process and step-wise detail of UPSEE 2018 Application Form Filling has been given below:
Registration and Application Form Filling
- Visit the official web Portal of AKTU i.e., www.upsee.nic.in.
- Click on “UP State Entrance Test for UG/PG (UPSEE 2018)”.
- Hit the “submit” button.
- Before clicking on “Click here to proceed” option, go through all the stated details very carefully.
- Post that, select “New Registration Candidate” option given on that page.
- Now fill all the details as required to apply for UPSEE 2018 and choose a password. It is recommended to make the password quite convenient for access, choose either your phone number or your date of birth as password.
- Re-check all the details finally before submitting them.
- Once the candidate submits Application Form, an application number along with password will be generated. Keep it safe with yourself.
- Use the login credentials provided previously.
- Upload a scanned passport size color photograph, full signatures and the left-hand thumb impression.
Application Fee Payment
The examination fee has to be remitted online through Credit/debit Card/Net Banking while submitting the online application. Please note that bank may additionally charge service charges plus applicable taxes while making payment. The Application fee for General/OBC/Male/ Transgender candidates is INR 1000. On the other hand, Female/SC/ST/Person with Disabilities aspirants is INR 500.
Important Documents Required
Besides, filling the application form, candidates must keep certain documents handy which are required to be uploaded and submitted along with UPSEE 2018 Application Form. Required documents are:
- The candidate can provide both of their personal number and their email-id. In case, any candidate does not have the email id then he/she can only provide their personal mobile number.
- Recent colored passport size photograph (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) in JPEG format with file size of not more than 100 KB.
- A scanned image of candidate’s full signature (3.5 cm x 1.5 cm) in JPEG set-up with a size of 30 KB should be uploaded.
- An image of student’s left thumb impression (3.5 cm x 1.5 cm) in JPEG layout with a size not more than 30 KB.
UPSEE 2018 Application Fee
Payment of application fee is an integral part of application form submission procedure. Applicants who fail to pay the fee are not eligible for further procedure related to the download of admit card. Since, the mode of applying for UPSEE 2018 is online, therefore payment of application will also be done online through Credit Card/Debit Card and Net Banking.
The application varies as per the category to which candidate belongs. The table underneath mentions details of the application fee charged for different categories:
|Name of the category||Application Fee|
|General/OBC/Male/ Transgender candidates||INR 1000|
|Female/SC/ST/Person with Disabilities aspirants||INR 500|
How to Retrieve Application Number and Password of UPSEE 2018?
It is advisable for candidates to keep the application number and password with utmost care. Despite this, if a candidate forgets these two details, then it can be retrieved by the following steps:
Retrieving Application Number
- Go to the official website- www.upsee.nic.in
- Click on the ‘Forgot Application Number’ tab
- Enter details such as name of candidate, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth and security pin.
- Click on “Get application Number” tab.
- The application number will be displayed on your computer screen and it will also be sent to your registered email-id.
- Note it down or take a print out of it.
- Visit the official website- http//:www.upsee.nic.in.
- Go to the reset password option.
- Answer the security questions selected at the time of filling the application form.
- A verification code or a verification link will be sent to registered mobile number or email-id respectively in order to reset the password.
UPSEE 2018 Application Form Details
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Parent’s Domicile.
- Address for Communication.
- Qualifying Examination Details.
- Subject group in Qualifying Examination.
- Choice of City of Centre for Entrance Examination in order of preference
- Rural Weightage Claimed
- Seeking Admission For.
- Course(s) Applied For
- Scanned image of recent photograph in JPEG format.
- Scanned signature in JPEG format.
- scanned image of Left Thumb Impression in JPEG format.
Application Process for International Applicants (if available)
Only 5% of the total seats are available for the NRI candidates for direct admission. The seat allotment is done on the basis of merit list as stated by AICTE. NRI or Non-Resident Indian candidates can apply by performing the steps given below:
Registration and Filling Application Form
- Go to the official website and look for ‘Registration’ Link.
- Enter the required details and update the NRI Status in required column.
- Verify the details and click on ‘submit’.
- After submitting the details, obtain Registration ID and Password.
Uploading Required Documents
- Once all the details are submitted, you will be redirected to a new page.
- Here upload documents such as Photograph, signatures, left hand thumb impression and other documents to verify claims made in the application form.
- Hit ‘Next’ tab and you will be taken to a new window.
Payment of Application Fee
- The new window will enable application fee payment.
- Candidates can pay the application fee via online mode by using credit card/debit card or net banking options.
- Select the suitable option of payment and proceed with entering required details.
- Once done, your application status will be updates accordingly.
UPSEE 2018 Form Correction
Candidate must always check the details of application form before submitting it. Still if any discrepancies occur they will get a chance for correction. There will be a separate date announced for the correction of the application form by the official authority of UPSEE. The form correction involves subsequent steps and details:
- Form correction can be made in fields like father’s name, mother’s name, applicant’s name, date of birth.
- Candidates who have completed all the steps of form filling are eligible for the correction procedure.
- There are no additional charges incurred for the correction. On the contrary, exam fee may vary if there is a correction in the caste category and sex.
- Candidates are advised to login to the official site for correction and provide the application number and password for the same.