UPSEE 2018 Admit Card will be released on the official website- http://www.upsee.nic.in. candidates can download admit card from first week of April 2018 onwards. Note that admit card will not be available through any other mode i.e. no offline mode will be adopted by the conducting authorities. If candidates face any discrepancy in their admit cards, it is advisable to immediately contact conducting authorities and get the needful done. Download and take multiple print outs of the document well before sitting for the examination.
Aspirants seeking admission to B.Tech courses in Uttar Pradesh state will have to sit for UPSEE 2018 test. Admit card must be kept secure even after completion of examination as it will be required at the time of admission process.
Highlights of UPSEE 2018 Admit Card
|Method of obtaining the Admit Card||Online at http://www.upsee.nic.in|
|Alternate methods to get Admit Card||None|
|Date of Admit Card release on the website||First week of April 2018|
|Information needed to download Admit Card||Application number and Password|
Get Latest Admission Updates About UPSEE 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
UPSEE 2018 Admit Card Dates
The important dates of the events leading to the release of UPSEE 2018 Admit Card and UPSEE examination are given below:
|Commencement of Online Registration and Application form||Third week of January 2018|
|Closing of Online Registration and Application form||Fourth week of March 2018|
|Deadline for Payment Submission||Fourth week of March 2018|
|Corrections in filled in Application form||Fourth week of March 2018|
|Release of Admit Card on the website||First week of April 2018 onwards|
|Date of entrance test||Third week of April 2018|
Steps to download UPSEE 2018 Admit Card
Admit card issued by UPSEE is an important document which must be carried to the examination center. It is important to preserve it till the end of the admission process. Since UPSEE 2018 Admit Card is only available on the official website, candidates will have to perform the steps mentioned below. Note that it is not sent through post or any other offline mode.
- Visit the official website- http://www.upsee.nic.in.
- Find the link ‘Download Admit Card for UPSEE – 2018 UG Candidates’ and click on it.
- You will be directed to a new page and asked to enter Application Number and Password set at the time of registration.
- After entering Application Number and Password, the candidate must enter Security Code shown below and then click on ‘SIGN IN’.
- Admit Card will be displayed on your screen.
- Download it and take a high quality print of UPSEE 2018 Admit Card.
The Admit Card thus downloaded will be considered valid till the end of the admission process. So candidates must thoroughly check all the details mentioned on it.
Details mentioned in UPSEE 2018 Admit Card
UPSEE 2018 Admit Card contains information regarding candidate’s personal details as well as examination center details. Also, candidates can find important guidelines and instructions which must be adhered to while sitting for the exam. Given below are the details mentioned in UPSEE 2018 Admit Card:
- Name of candidate
- Name of candidate’s father
- Registration Number
- Date of birth
- Qualifying Examination
- Rural Weightage
- Roll Number
Exam and Exam Center Details
- Name and Address of examination center
- Examination center code
- Time and Date of exam
- There is a space allotted for candidate to affix a good quality recent passport size photograph. Once candidate pastes the photograph, he/she must get it attested by a Gazetted Officer or by the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Do not fill anything in the space allotted for signatures and left hand thumb impression beforehand. This must be done in the presence of invigilators.
Discrepancy in UPSEE 2018 Admit Card
If candidate is unable to download UPSEE Admit Card, he/she must immediately contact UPSEE authorities regarding the issue. Mention your application number and personal details while reporting the issue to concerned authorities.
After checking the details present in admit card, if you wish to report a correction, then contact the authorities along with the following:
- Two recent passport size Photographs. These must be similar to the one uploaded during the online application procedure.
- Prescribed fee in order to receive the corrected admit card.
- A copy of receipt of registered post/speed post as a proof of submitting the confirmation page.
The conducting authorities can be contacted in one of the following ways:
Toll Free Number: 1800-180-0161
Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh
IET Campus, Sitapur Road, Lucknow- 226 021
Documents Required on the Exam Day
Along with UPSEE 2018 Admit Card, candidates are required to carry several other documents to the exam center. In order to appear in exam make sure that you carry the following documents to exam center:
- UPSEE 2018 Admit Card
- Two clear recent passport size photographs similar to the photograph uploaded during the online application process
- Blue or black ball point pen
- Exam pad (if needed)
UPSEE 2018 Important Guidelines
- Reach the examination center at least an hour before the commencement of the exam.
- Applicants will not be allowed to enter examination hall 15 minutes after the commencement of exam at any cost.
- Carry your admit card positively to the exam center. There should not be any tampering or physical damage done to it.
- Candidate must present the admit card whenever asked.
- OMR sheets must be handled with utmost care.
- Ensure that you do not carry any electronic devices like calculators, watches with calculators, mobile phones etc.
- Rough sheets for calculations will be provided at the examination centre. There is no need for candidate to carry anything other than admit card, blue/black ball pen, 2 recent Photographs and exam pad (optional).
- Carefully mark the attendance in sheet at the beginning of exam and after completion of exam.
- Upon completion of examination, candidate must not discard UPSEE Admit Card.