NIFT Entrance Exam 2018 GAT Syllabus
- Quantitative Ability
- Communication Ability and English Comprehension
- Analytical and Logical Ability
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- Case Study
- Problem-solving approach
- Leadership qualities
- Effective communication
Get Latest Admission Updates About NIFT 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
NIFT Entrance Exam 2018 CAT Syllabus
- Discernment ability
- Power of observation
- Creativity in development of a thought
- Design ability of the applicant
NIFT Entrance Exam 2018 Situation Test:
Based on the performance of the B.Des applicant in CAT and GAT, he or she is called for a Situation test. This test is conducted to test the applicant’s ability to handle material and the ability to invent based on a specific situation using a given set of resources. Applicants would be judged in the following areas:
- Space Visualization
- Innovative and creative use of the given material
- Composition of elements
- Colour scheme
- Construction skill
- Finesse of the model and overall
Tips for NIFT Entrance Exam Preparation:
- Get the complete syllabus for the NIFT Entrance exam and prepare a study timetable.
- Do not forget to include breaks in between.
- When you’re browsing through social media, newspapers, magazines, keep your eyes and mind open for new ideas.
- One tip to grow more confident is to keep your eraser away from you while practising. When you don’t have the luxury to make mistakes, you’ll become bolder.
- God lies in the details! Whenever you’re sketching something complicated, like a human face, or even an output, try to detail it as much as possible.
- Focus on proportions, form, etc. It’s vital to master the human illustration.
- Select the best study material for the NIFT Entrance Exam and also solve the previous year’s question papers for better results.
- Always remember that practice is the key to success. The more you practice sketching, the better you will do. So try to sketch almost anything and everything you come across.
- There’s a lot to be learned from various advertisements, banners, posters, infographics you come across.
- Experimenting with calligraphy would really transform your posters, banner design, etc. Learn and practice different styles of lettering as they can come handy.
- While sketching, start off with a light sketch, and then darken it once you’re happy with the first mock-up. This will help you save time by not erasing mistakes.
Tips to be followed in the NIFT Entrance Exam Hall:
- Please use quality colour pencils. The best economic option is the Faber Castell colour pencil set with at least 24 shades in it.
- Planning is very important. First, plan your ideas and then start sketching.
- Start off with simple ones like logo design or t-shirt design.
- Try the complicated ones like scene drawing later.