NIFT 2018 Result
- NIFT 2018 result will be disclosed in the end of May/June 2018 via online mode through the official site of NIFT.
- The result of B.F.Tech will be developed on the basis of GAT only.
- Des result will compose on the basis of GAT, CAT and Situation Test while M.Des result will be developed on the basis of GAT, CAT, GD/PI.
- The final result of MFM and M.F.Tech will get announce on the basis of GAT and GD/PI.
- National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) will declare the results for NIFT Entrance Exam 2018 in the last week of May or first week of June for the candidates who appeared in the entrance process for admission to Bachelor of Design (B.Des) and Bachelor of Fashion Technology (B.F.Tech) at the NIFT institute.
- Candidates can check the NIFT 2018 Result and Scorecard by clicking on the respective link provided on the official website of NIFT.
- Every year NIFT exam is conducted and thousands of students appear for the exam.
- Candidates who have appeared for NIFT Entrance Exam 2018 can expect the results to be declared in the last week of May/June.
- Candidates can get their result online in the NIFT official website.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their NIFT Entrance Exam result card for their future reference.
- After the merit list of NIFT Entrance Exam has been generated and released, the qualified candidates would be called for NIFT Counselling.
- The NIFT counselling session for applicants who have cleared the NIFT Entrance Exam successfully will commence from the month of June 2018.
- NIFT Counselling session would be purely based on the NIFT Entrance Exam score cards.
- NIFT exam is conducted to test the applicant’s knowledge, aptitude and skill in the domains specified by the applicant.
- The NIFT Entrance exam is conducted at 32 exam centres across India.
Get Latest Admission Updates About NIFT 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :