UPSEE 2018 Exam Pattern will be a very important part for the candidates who are going to appear for UPSEE entrance exam this year. Exam pattern is an important key for any exam for the applicant so the candidate must read this article for getting detail about the exam pattern of UPSEE 2018. Exam Pattern will be decided by the UPSEE, so it’s important for the candidates to follow the rules of exam pattern for the entrance exam of UPSEE 2018.
UPSEE (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam) conducts an entrance exam every year for the admission in UG/ PG courses in various technical colleges. So the candidates preparing for the UPSEE 2018 must follow the exam pattern to get successful in the entrance exam.
UPSEE 2018 Exam Pattern
The important key to any success in any exam is to understand the exam pattern, so the candidates are suggested to understand the exam pattern of UPSEE 2018 before going for preparation. Exam Pattern will cover all the information like the total number of question, the subject covered, exam duration, negative marking etc. Here we are providing the details of exam pattern of UPSEE 2018.
- Papers: The examination of UPSEE will be conducted for 11 papers.
- Number of Questions: Paper-1, 2, 3 will contain 150 questions; Paper-5, 6, 7, 8 will contain 75 questions and Paper-9, 10, 11 and 12 will have total 100 questions each. Paper-4 will have 50 questions each of Mathematics & Aesthetic Sensitivity with a total of 100 questions and 2 questions from Drawing Aptitude.
- Exam Mode: Paper-1, Paper-2, Paper-3, and Paper-4 are the OMR based paper while rest of the papers are Computer Based Tests (CBT).
- Subjects Covered: The subjects vary paper-wise. Candidates can check details about subjects in each paper from the below table.
- Type of Questions: All the papers are of objective type (except Drawing Aptitude Test [(Part-B of paper-4)].
- Exam Duration: The exam duration will be 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: The candidate will receive 4 marks for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: No mark (s) will be deducted for any of the wrong response marked by the candidate.
Get Latest Admission Updates About UPSEE 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
UPSEE 2018 Subject & Maximum Marks
Here we are providing you the subject wise total number of question and their maximum marks so candidates are suggested that read this article carefully for getting the detail given bellow:
|Paper||Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Paper-1||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||50 questions each from PCM comprising of total 150 questions.||600|
|Paper-2||Physics, Chemistry and Biology||50 questions each from PCB comprising of total 150 questions.||600|
|Paper-3||AG-I, AG-II, AG-III||50 questions each from AG-I, AG-II, AG-III with a total of 150 questions||600|
|Paper-4||Aptitude Test for Architecture
Part-A: Mathematics & Aesthetic Sensitivity
Part-B: Drawing Aptitude
|50 questions each of Mathematics & Aesthetic Sensitivity with a total of 100 questions and 2 questions from Drawing Aptitude.||500|
|Paper-5||Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT/BFAD/BFA)||75 questions||300|
|Paper-6||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||75 questions||300|
|Paper-7||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Pharmacy (LE)||75 questions||300|
|Paper-8||Aptitude Test for B.Sc Graduates in Engineering (LE)||75 questions||300|
|Paper-9||Aptitude Test for MBA||100 questions||400|
|Paper-10||Aptitude Test for MCA||100 questions||400|
|Paper-11||Aptitude Test for 2nd year MCA (LE)||100 questions||400|