TS EAMCET Counselling Dates 2018: JNTU Kakinada will be conducting the TS EAMCET Counselling for the session 2018-19. It is expected that the counselling will take place from the fourth week of June to the last week of July 2018 (Tentative). TS EAMCET Counselling dates 2018 has not been declared clearly, but as soon as dates are declared we will be updating the same for you.
TS EAMCET counselling will start with registration and document verification which can be done at the helpline centres. The counselling will be divided into various sections i.e document verification, self-reporting, option entry, final allotment of seats, logout, fee payment, participating in the subsequent phases of counselling (if any) and seat withdrawal.
Please note that the counselling will only be conducted for only those applicants who qualifies the entrance examination. You will be called for counselling session as per you achieve your rank, on different days. Keep reading this article to know more about TS EAMCET Counselling Dates 2018 and its process.
Get Latest Admission Updates About TS EAMCET 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
TS EAMCET Counselling Dates 2018
The TS EAMCET 2018 counselling is divided into many stages like
- Registration of applicant
- Document verification
- Option entry and log out
- Final allotment of seats
- Fee payment
- Participating in the subsequent phases of counselling (if any)
- Seat withdrawal
Applicant’s Registration for Counselling:
- You have to wait for the release of notification of registration by the concerned examination authority of helpline Centres.
- You have to give your rank card to the officer at duty and register while your rank is called out
- You have to pay your processing fee and then collect the registration cum verification form.
- You have to check TS EAMCET Counselling Dates 2018 for your registration.
- Next, you need to enter your hall ticket number, rank and sign on the register. This will complete your registration process.
- Make option entry and Logout
- Now you have to wait for there for your turn and announcement made by the officials. once your announcement is made, go and get your certificated verified.
- You have to verify your details on registration cum verification form verified.
- If you find any wrong details or incorrect detail, then contact the verification officer for correction.
- In case if you belong to SC/BC/ST categories, then you have to contact caste verification officer and get your original caste certificates verified and then report to the certificate verification officers.
- You have to verify your original certificates verified and collect their printout of the receipt of the certificates. You may contact Chief Verification officer for any corrections/changes.
- You must cross-check all the details and then finally sign it.
Required Certificates during Counselling for verification:
- Aadhar Card
- VI to Inter Study Certificates,
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo
- TS EAMCET 2018 Hall Ticket
- TS EAMCET 2018 Rank Card
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in the case of Non-Local candidates.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C)
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2016 if applicable.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority if applicable.
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass Certificate
- Residence certificate in a case where the candidate has no institutionalised education.
- Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Personnel (CAP) / NCC/Sports / Minority certificate if applicable.