Sri Aurobindo Institute of Medical Sciences or Shri Aurobindo Medical College is located in Indore (Madhya Pradesh). It is one of the premier medical institutions of India. The medical college came into being in 2003. It is affiliated to Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (University), Indore and is approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI), Government of India. Sri Aurobindo Hospital is attached to the medical college. To cater to the educational requirements of young students of the state, Shri Aurobindo Institute of Medical Sciences provides state-of-the-art facilities within its campus. Currently, the college conducts an undergraduate course (MBBS), which is a five-year program.
Shri Aurobindo Institute Of Medical Sciences
Management: Private College
Affiliated To: Devi Ahilya University
|Select at least two streams to compare Compare|
|MBBS||100 Seat||4.5+1 Yr||4,50,000/- Per Yr.||Regular|
|Boys and Girls||In Campus||80,000/- Per Yr.||Available||Available||Available||Available|
SHRI AUROBINDO MEDICAL COLLEGE FACILITIES:
- Medical Services
- Lecture Theatre
SHRI AUROBINDO MEDICAL COLLEGE COURSES OFFERED:
MD – Anaesthesiology
MD – Bio-Chemistry
MD – Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy
MD – Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
MD – General Medicine
MD – Microbiology
MD – Paediatrics
MD – Pathology
MD – Pharmacology
MD – Physiology
MD – Psychiatry
MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology
MD – Radiotherapy
MD – Community Medicine
MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases
MD/MS – Anatomy
MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology
MD/MS – Ophthalmology
MS – ENT
MS – General Surgery
MS – Orthopaedics
NEET 2017 ADMISSION PROCEDURE:
- Candidates can apply for NEET MBBS Admission 2017 exam through online process only (Note– The official link for the application form has not released, would request you to wait for it, we will update as soon the CBSE Board approves).
- The application forms would be tentatively available in the first week of December 2016.
- You need to make sure you fill up the application form as per the mentioned instructions.
- After you fill up the application form you need to send the confirmation page along with the necessary documents
NEET 2017 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Nationality: You need to belong to Indian Nationals or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India).
- Age Limit:
Minimum – You need to be a minimum of 17 years of age as on 31stDecember of the year of admission.
Maximum – You should not be more than 25 years of age for general category and 30 years of age for reserved category.
- Qualification:You need to have cleared of currently appearing class 12th or its equivalent examination from any recognized board with Chemistry, Physics, Bio-technology/Biology or any other elective subject with English.
- Percentage Criteria:You need to have secured at least 50% marks in PCB group for general category candidates, 45% for general PH candidates and 40% for ST/SC/OBC category candidates.
Receive latest news and updates about Sri Aurobindo Institute of Medical Sciences, Indor through e-mail or Sms, by entering your details below:
Mobile: 0731-4231000, 4231100
Address: Indore Ujjain State Highway, Near MR 10 Crossing,Indore,Madhya Pradesh