TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form will be available in the month of March 2018. On behalf of TSCHE, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad organizes a state level entrance exam. This exam is known as Telangana State Engineering, Architecture & Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET). It is conducted for providing admission to engineering and agriculture courses in Telangana state. Candidates can check this article to get complete details about TS EAMCET Application Form 2018 including application dates, how to apply, FAQs, etc.
TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form
Candidates will get the TS EAMCET online application form 2018 from the third week of March 2018. Other details about application are listed below:
- TS EAMCET Application Form 2018 can be filled & submitted through online mode from the website.
- No offline mode will be entertained to fill the application form.
- Candidates can fill the application form till the third week of April 2018.
- Candidates can also fill the application form after paying the late fee till the second week of May 2018. The late fee will vary according to the date varies.
- In the application form, candidates have to fill their basic, payment, qualifying examination, category, address, income details, etc.
- The authority will also provide a facility to make correction in the application form.
- TS EAMCET 2018 online application correction will be started from third week of April 2018.
- After the form submission, take a printout of the application form for future use.
Get Latest Admission Updates About TS EAMCET 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
The application fee can be paid through two available modes:
- Offline mode: Visit any nearest TS Online/AP Online/e-Seva/Mee-Seva with your personal details and pay the requisite amount of the application fee. They will provide you the transaction ID.
- Online mode: Candidates can also pay the fee through the credit or debit card.
|For Engineering (E)||Rs. 250||Rs. 500|
|For Agriculture & Medical (AM)||Rs. 250||Rs. 500|
|For Both (E & AM)||Rs. 500||Rs. 1000|
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria given below:
- Indian National or PIO (Persons of Indian Origin) and OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) can apply.
- Candidates should belong to Telangana/Andhra Pradesh state.
|Qualifying Exam||Minimum Marks||Age Limit|
|For Engineering, Pharmacy & B.Sc Courses||Pass 10+2/equivalent examination with PCM subjects.
Pass Diploma examination in Engineering.Appearing Candidates can also apply.
|Secure minimum 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST category)||Lower age limit should be 16 years as on date of commencement of admissions.No upper age Limit.|
TS EAMCET 2018 Dates
The tentative application dates for TS EAMCET exam are given below:
|Starting of online application form||3rd week of March 2018|
|Closing date to submit the application form without late fee||3rd week of April 2018|
|Starting of correction in application form||3rd week of April 2018|
|Closing date of submission of application form with late fee (Rs. 500)||3rd week of April 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form with a late fee (Rs. 1000)||Last week of April 2018|
|Last date for Submission of application form with a late fee (Rs. 5000)||1st week of May 2018|
|Closing date for Submission of application form with a late fee (Rs. 10000)||2nd week of may 2018|
|Date of Exam||2nd week of May 2018|
How to Apply
Candidates follow the steps given below for TS EAMCET 2018 how to apply:
- Visit the official website link (link will be given above).
- Click on “Apply Online” link.
- Select the payment mode either “TSOnline/APOnline/e-Seva/Mee-Seva” or “Credit/Debit Card” mode.
- If you make payment via online mode, then click on “Click here to Pay Online using your Credit/Debit Card” link.
- After that, click on the “Proceed to Pay the Fee Through Payment Gateway Using Credit/Debit Card” link.
- Note down your “Reference Number” for further process.
- Fill all the required details & click on the “Make Payment” button.
- After successful fee submission, you can fill the application form by clicking on the link “Click here to proceed to enter application”.
- You have to upload your scanned photographs (size should be less than 30 KB) and signature (size should be less than 15 KB) in a JPEG format.
- Verify all the filled-in details and click on “SUBMIT” button.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.