NDA-I Application Form 2018 will be made available 10th January 2018. NDA exam is a gateway to get an entry in the Defence Forces like Army, Navy and Air Force. NDA exam is organized by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) in various cities across the country. It is a national level examination, which is conducted two times in one year, namely NDA I and NDA II. A large number of students appear in the NDA exam every year. Students can get the details about NDA 2018 Application Form including how to apply, application dates, eligibility, etc.
NDA Application Form 2018
Candidates seeking to appear in NDA 2018 exam can check the details about NDA registration 2018 below:
- Students have to apply online to fill the NDA 2018 application form.
- The application form will be filled in two parts, i.e. Part I & II.
- The application form will not be provided through any offline method.
- Pay the application fee through online mode or bank Challan.
- Upload the scanned images of a photograph and signature.
- The image should be in JPEG format and should not exceed 40 KB size.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for further use.
Get Latest Admission Updates About NDA 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
NDA Application Fee:
Students can make payment through internet banking, credit card and debit card. The offline fee payment can be done through e-challan of SBI bank. The application fee for general category students is Rs. 100/– and SC/ST and wards of NCOs/JCOs/Ors are exempted to pay the application fee.
Here, students can check the eligibility criteria required to apply for the NDA 2018 exam:
- A student must be a citizen of India, a subject of Nepal and a subject of Bhutan.
- Or an Indian origin person who has shifted from Burma, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and East African Countries of Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zaire, Malawi and Ethiopia or Vietnam and now permanently settled in India.
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India with the ides of permanently settling in India before the 1st January 1962.
Gender & Marital Status: Only unmarried male students are eligible to apply.
NDA-1 Age Limit: Students age must lie between 2nd July 1998 to 1st July 2002.
NDA-2 Age Limit: Students age must lie between 2nd January 2000 to 1st July 2003.
For Army Wing: Students must pass 10+2 or equivalent exam from the State Education Board or a University.
For Air Force and 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at Indian Naval Academy: Students must qualified the 12th or equivalent exam with Physics and Mathematics subjects.
Students must be physically fit as per the norms prescribed by National Defence Academy and Naval Academy.
Students have to clear the medical examination organized by the Military Hospital.
NDA 2018 Application Date
The official application dates for the NDA exam are given below. Soon we will update the official dates after it will be announced by the exam conducting authority:
|Notification released||10th January 2018|
|Application form started from||10th January 2018|
|Last date to fill the application form||5th February 2018|
|Exam date||22nd April 2018|
How to Apply for NDA
NDA online application form submission consists of following steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website (link will be provided above).
- Click the link of “Online application for various examinations of UPSC”.
- Go through the link related to “PART-I Registration”.
- Fill all the personal, educational & other required details in the application form.
- After completing the Part-I, a “Registration ID” will be generated for further login process.
- Now, go through the “PART-II Registration” link.
- Make payment of application fee through online or offline mode.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in prescribed format.
- Read the declaration carefully and submit the application form.
- Don’t forget to take printout of the application form for future use.