IIT JAM counselling 2018 will be organized after the result announcement of IIT JAM examination. JAM is the Joint Admission Test for M.Sc which is conducted at the national level by the IIT, Delhi. By this examination, students will get admissions in the post graduates programs which also includes the Ph.D. degree too.
Note- After official notice, we will update complete details regarding JAM Counselling 2018, which is tentatively held in April 2018.
IIT JAM Counselling 2018
A candidate who falls in the category of merit list will be only applicable to participate in the counselling session of IIT JAM 2018. The counselling session will go to be conducted within the second or third week of April 2018.
Get Latest Admission Updates About IIT JAM 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
JAM Counselling 2018 Procedure
- Registration – Students can apply for admissions via online by filling up the application forms which amounts to 600/-. Students are required to fill the necessary details which are needed and they must upload their scanned photograph and signature in the required space.
- Accept or Reject Choices-Once getting the offer letter of admission in the favour of the candidate then he/she will have to access the website and choose the following options- “Accept and Upgrade” “Accept and Freeze”, or “Reject and Quit”. After admissible the seat the students are required to pay the seat booking fee via online. Note– advantage of choice filling will be given only at the time of filling up the application form
- Report at Alloted Center– If the student is allotted the seat then it is required for the student to report directly to the allotted college for further admission proceedings
Note – The candidates must bring along with them the following documents in the counselling rounds-
- 10+ 2 mark sheets from the recognized university of the board
- Graduate degree course certificate
- Category and Nationality certificate
- Admit card of JAM score.