CLAT is a national level examination to offer admission to eligible applicants to UG & PG programs. CLAT is an entrance examination for LLM & LLB courses conducted by 16 national law universities alternatively. CLAT 2018 Admit Card will be released from April 2018 after successful completion of application process. The applicants can check other details related to CLAT 2018 Admit Card given below.
|Issue of the CLAT 2018 Admit Card||3rd week of April 2018|
|Exam Date||2nd week of May 2018|
|Publishing of Answer Key||3rd week of May 2018|
|Announcement of Result (issue of merit list)||4th week of May 2018|
|Counselling Commence||1st week of June 2018|
|Closure of Admission||1st week of July 2018|
Get Latest Admission Updates About CLAT 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
CLAT 2018 Admit Card
The admit cards for CLAT 2018 examination will be available online from April 2018 on official website. The applicants are advised to bring the ID proof along with admit card at the examination centre. The admit card will have all the important details related to examination such as examination date & time, examination centre, applicant’s name, roll number, applicant’s signature, thumb impression etc. The examination result for CLAT 2018 will be declared in May 2018. The counselling procedure for the allotment of seats will commence after few days of result declared.
Details on CLAT 2018 Admit Card
- Name of the candidate
- Roll no.
- Date of birth
- Exam date & timings
- Photograph & signature of the candidate
- Instructions to be followed during examination
How to Download CLAT 2018 Admit Card
- Logon to the official website of CLAT & search for a link “CLAT 2018 admit card download”.
- Once you get the link, click on this link.
- Now enter your valid Email ID & Password that was entered during registration.
- Now you can download the CLAT admit card for future reference.
Note: CLAT 2018 Admit Card will be available on official website. After the release of official notice for admit card availability, we will update on this page.
Discrepancies in CLAT 2018 Admit Card (if any)
- Candidates must check all the details in the admit card.
- If candidate notice any discrepancy in their admit card related to their Name, Signature, Date of Birth, etc., they should immediately contact the same to the CLAT 2018 conducting authority via mail or other means of communication.
- It is necessarily to make correction in the admit card otherwise it would lead to disqualification/debarring of the candidate from the exam.
Documents required to be carried on the exam day
- Candidates are required to carry their CLAT 2018 Admit card on the exam date along with a valid ID proof which could be anything like Aadhaar card/passport/voter ID/Driving License etc.
- Admit card and ID proof would be scrutinized by the invigilator at the entrance of the exam center and after having being satisfied then the candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall and appear for the examination.
- Don’t forget to bring these required documents, otherwise the examiner will not permit you to enter the examination hall and appear for the exam.
CLAT 2018 Admit Card: Important Points
- CLAT 2018 Admit card is the mandatory document required for appearing in the exam.
- CLAT 2018 Admit card will be issued to the registered candidates form the 3rd week of April, 2018
- Bring one identity proof along with the admit card on the exam date.
- Candidates are advised to reach the exam venue prior 30 minutes from the schedule time of exam to get time for settling in and calming their nerve.