The NBE will issue the syllabus of the NEET PG 2018. Along with the topics, the NBE has also stated the weightage of each topic in terms of the marks. The candidates can check the topic wise breakdown of the syllabus in the article below. For the detailed information on NEET PG Syllabus 2018, read the article in detail.
It is important for the candidates to have information in regard to the syllabus, for strategic preparation in an efficient manner. NEET PG Syllabus 2018 is the course out of which the question paper of NEET PG 2018 will be made.
On the basis of NEET PG score top colleges and universities of the country give admission in PG Medical courses. Candidates can check details of NEET PG Syllabus 2018 with exam pattern and complete syllabus, etc.
- The syllabus will contain various topics of subjects or knowledge areas.
- The syllabus will be prescribed by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- The syllabus will comprise of topics like Ophthalmology, Physiology, Anatomy & many others.
- To score well in the examination students should prepare as per the syllabus.
Get Latest Admission Updates About NEET PG 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
NEET PG Syllabus 2018: Question Weightage
|Topics||No. of Questions|
|Social And Preventive Medicine||25|
|Medicine Dermatology And Venereology||37|
|Surgery, ENT, Orthopedics & Anaesthesia||46|
|Radiodiagnosis & Radiotherapy||12 (6+6)|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||25|
NEET PG Syllabus 2018: Syllabus Wise Weightage
|Dermatology & STD||4|
|SPM, Statistics & Biomedical Research||20|
|Obstetrics & Gynecology||20|
NEET PG Syllabus 2018: Paper details
- Multiple choice questions will be asked.
- The exam duration will be 3-1/2 hours.
- The exam will be organized computer based test mode.
- The question paper will be asked in the English language.
- There will be no negative marking will be done in this examination.
- NBE (National Board of Examinations) will organize the NEET PG exam.
- A candidate will have to take the exam on a pre-assigned workstation, in the testing center.
- Total 300 questions will be asked.
- There is no negative marking in this exam.
- The exam will have multiple choice questions.