XAT exam is conducted for the admission in more than 150 B-Schools of the country. The exam is the gateway for admission in management courses. For more than 60 years XLRI is organizing XAT exam at all India level basis.
XAT Important Dates 2018
The following table brings to you the tentative schedule of XAT 2018. XLRI Jamshedpur is expected to announce the XAT important dates 2018 by the fourth week of July or first week of August, 2017.
XAT 2018 Important Dates
|Notification related to XAT 2018 by XLRI Jamshedpur||Fourth week of July, 2017|
|XAT 2018 application process starts||Third week of August, 2017|
|XAT application end date||Fourth week of November, 2017|
|XAT 2018 admit card||Third week of December, 2017|
|XAT to be conducted on||First Sunday of January, 2018|
|XAT Official Answer Key||Third week of January, 2018|
|XAT 2018 OMR Sheet & Score Card||Third week of January, 2018|
|Announcement of XAT Result||Fourth week of January, 2018|
Get Latest Admission Updates About XAT 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
XAT Registration 2018
XAT 2018 registration process is the primary step towards applying for XLRI and XAT associated institutions. The detailed application process is mentioned below.
- Candidates have to apply through the online mode for XAT 2018 exam.
- Candidates have to log in to the website and then have to register by creating their account. This will provide you with XAT ID and password.
- Fill all the required details such as personal, contact, qualification, etc.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph & signature.
- Make the fee payment through online or offline mode.
- Send the confirmation page along with required documents of the application form to the address mentioned below:
The application process of XAT 2018 is expected to commence from third week of August, 2017. XAT 2018 application form is completely online. Aspirants willing to apply for the test have to visit the official website of XAT and register by entering their basic information like name and contact details. They will receive the login credentials through which they have to login to the website and complete the XAT 2018 application form filling process. The online application form will be divided into categories like personal details, academic details, professional details, applying to XLRI programmes, uploading photograph and signature and the final step is to pay the application fee.
Last year onwards, XAT application process is conducted in two stages, early and late application stage. The application fee for the late phase is higher than that of the original window. Applying for XLRI programmes is optional for the applicants.
XAT Application Fee 2018
For the early applicants, the XAT 2018 application fee is Rs. 1600. For each XAT programme, the application fee is Rs. 300. For late application window, the application fee for XAT and XLRI programme is Rs. 2000 and Rs. 500 respectively.
XAT Application Fee
|Application Fee||Additional Charges for Late Fee||XAT Late Application Fee|
|Rs. 1600||Rs. 400||Rs. 2000|
|Rs. 300||Rs. 200||Rs .500|
Mode of Payment
There are three modes of payment:
- Online Payment Gateway: Through VISA/Master Credit/Debit Cards (American Express Card is inadmissible). IDBI Net banking (this option is available only for IDBI account holder)
- Cash Payment: Please take a print out of the XAT Pay-In-Slip visit nearest IDBI bank and make the payment.
- Demand Draft: Issue a DD from any Bank in favour of “XLRI Jamshedpur A/c XAT” payable at Jamshedpur. The DD needs to be send at the following The Chairperson Admission, XLRI, Circuit House Area (East), Jamshedpur- 831001. The same must be sent within fifteen days from the issuance of DD.
XAT Eligibility Criteria 2018
According to the eligibility criteria of XAT 2018 stated by XLRI Jamshedpur, applicants have to pass Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised university or institute. The minimum duration of the programme has to be three years. Final year graduation students are also eligible to apply provided they complete the programme within the stipulated schedule, which is most likely to be by June 2018.
Candidates are advised to check their eligibility criteria before applying:
- Nationality: All Indian candidates can appear for XAT 2018.
- Qualification: Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration or equivalent in any stream from any recognized college or institution.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates completing their final examination by June 10, 2018 are also eligible to apply.
- Foreign Candidate: NRI & foreign candidates can also apply through GMAT score (except Dubai & Kathmandu wherein candidates have option to appear in the XAT 2018 examination).