G.C.R.G. Memorial Trusts Group of Institutions (GCRGMTGI), Lucknow aims to develop professionals who are competent and committed to their personal and professional endeavors with a vision, courage and dedication to initiate and manage change. It aims to improve the industry practices through research, training and consultancy programmes thereby making a meaningful contribution to the socio-economic development of the nation.
The GCRG-IMS is a private medical institution in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. This is an opportunity to the eligible candidates to study 4 & 1/2 years MBBS Course in GCRG-IMS.
GCRG-IMS came into existence in the year 2014.
GCRG-IMS expected to get permission from Medical Council of India in 2016.
GCRG-IMS would be managed by GCRG Memorial Trust.
The affiliation of this institution is King George Medical University.
NEET 2017 ADMISSION PROCEDURE:
- Candidates can apply for NEET MBBS Admission 2017 exam through online process only (Note– The official link for the application form has not released, would request you to wait for it, we will update as soon the CBSE Board approves).
- The application forms would be tentatively available in the first week of December 2016.
- You need to make sure you fill up the application form as per the mentioned instructions.
- After you fill up the application form you need to send the confirmation page along with the necessary documents
NEET 2017 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Nationality: You need to belong to Indian Nationals or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India).
- Age Limit:
Minimum – You need to be a minimum of 17 years of age as on 31stDecember of the year of admission.
Maximum – You should not be more than 25 years of age for general category and 30 years of age for reserved category.
- Qualification:You need to have cleared of currently appearing class 12th or its equivalent examination from any recognized board with Chemistry, Physics, Bio-technology/Biology or any other elective subject with English.
- Percentage Criteria:You need to have secured at least 50% marks in PCB group for general category candidates, 45% for general PH candidates and 40% for ST/SC/OBC category candidates.
MBBS Course. –
GCRG Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow undertakes the teaching and training of students for under-graduate course of MBBS.
The GCRG-IMS and the medical course is yet to be approved / recognized by Medical Council of India.
150 Seats in GCRG-IMS are available for admission.
Admission will take place subject to only if GCRG-IMS is given permission by MCI.
MBBS Admissions in GCRG Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow are through Competitive Entrance Examination.
The seats in GCRG-IMS would be allotted for local students of Uttar Pradesh. As well as students of all India.
The seats in GCRG-IMS would be distributed in accordance of merit list.
The rank in the merit list obtained by the candidate in the common entrance entrance of GCRG-IMS.
The Entrance test conducted under the aegis of the private medical colleges association of Uttar Pradesh.
PG Degree Seats
No PG seats are available in GCRG-IMS for admission.
PG courses in GCRG-IMS are expected to start from the year 2022. This is subject to the approval given to GCRG-IMS by MCI.
Courses yet to be permitted / approved / recognized by Medical Council of India.
Receive latest news and updates about GCRG MEDICAL COLLEGE through e-mail or Sms, by entering your details below:
Timings To Call 10 AM to 1 PM & 3 PM to 6 PM.
Address: Chandrika Devi Road, Bakshi Ka Talab, Bargadi, Bakshi Ka Talab, Lucknow,Lucknow,Uttar Pradesh