School of Medical Sciences and Research (SMSR), Greater Noida was established in 1995 by Sharda Education Trust. The college is affiliated to Sharda University, Uttar Pradesh. The College is approved by UGC. Sharda University is a state private university in Greater Noida. The University was established by the Uttar Pradesh State Legislative Act in 2009 and approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The college is equipped with state of the art facilities and working in collaboration with various institutions of repute both at the national and international level. School of Medical Sciences and Research (SMSR) intend is to break the old shackles that have weakened Indian education rigid curriculums, inflexible syllabuses, boring teaching, and memory-based examinations. The soul of the institution is there academic ambience, the competence of faculty and the systems through which the academic program is delivered. A variety of teaching and learning techniques are employed to impart knowledge and skills to the students in the various departments of the college.
MBBS : 11,30,000/- Per Year
School Of Medical Sciences And Research-Sharda University
Management: Private College
Affiliated To: Sharda University
Facilities at School of Medical Sciences and Research –
- Conference Hall
Departments at School of Medical Sciences and Research –
- Department of Anatomy
- Department of Physiology
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Pathology
- Department of Microbiology
- Department of Pharmacology
- Department of Forensic Medicine
- Department of Community Medicine
- Department of General Medicine
- Department of Paediatrics
Course Name Intake
MD – Bio-Chemistry 1
MD – Microbiology 2
MD – Pathology 2
MD – Pharmacology 2
MD – Physiology 2
MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine 1
MD/MS – Anatomy 2
MBBS Courses –
School of Medical Sciences Research, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh undertakes the teaching and training of students for under-graduate course of MBBS. The medical college and the medical courses are recognized by Medical Council of India.
SCHOOL OF MEDICAL SCIENCES COURSES OFFERED:
NEET 2017 ADMISSION PROCEDURE:
- Candidates can apply for NEET MBBS Admission 2017 exam through online process only (Note– The official link for the application form has not released, would request you to wait for it, we will update as soon the CBSE Board approves).
- The application forms would be tentatively available in the first week of December 2016.
- You need to make sure you fill up the application form as per the mentioned instructions.
- After you fill up the application form you need to send the confirmation page along with the necessary documents
NEET 2017 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Nationality: You need to belong to Indian Nationals or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India).
- Age Limit:
Minimum – You need to be a minimum of 17 years of age as on 31stDecember of the year of admission.
Maximum – You should not be more than 25 years of age for general category and 30 years of age for reserved category.
- Qualification:You need to have cleared of currently appearing class 12th or its equivalent examination from any recognized board with Chemistry, Physics, Bio-technology/Biology or any other elective subject with English.
- Percentage Criteria:You need to have secured at least 50% marks in PCB group for general category candidates, 45% for general PH candidates and 40% for ST/SC/OBC category candidates.
Receive latest news and updates about SCHOOL OF MEDICAL SCIENCES & RESEARCH, GREATER NOIDA through e-mail or Sms, by entering your details below:
Mobile: 0120-2329700, 2323600, 2323624, 2323625
Fax: 0120-2323670, 23
Address: Plot No 32-34, Knowledge Park- IIIGreater Noida,Greater Noida,Uttar Pradesh