AIIMS 2018 examination is a national level examination, which is regulated by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. AIIMS MBBS exam will be considered for providing admission to students in the MBBS programme offered by AIIMS, New Delhi, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Rishikesh, Bhubnaeswar, Patna and Raipur. AIIMS exam will be organized to offer admission in 700 MBBS seats offered by AIIMS institutions. This exam will be conducted through CBT (computer based test) in various cities. Here we are providing details about AIIMS 2018 exam, including application form, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, etc. AP EAMCET is termed as Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test. This examination is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). Through this examination the eligible applicants will get admission to various engineering, agriculture and medical courses offer by numerous colleges, institutions of Andhra Pradesh state. The applicants interested in AP EAMCET 2018 can check the important details below.
Courses offered through AP EAMCET 2018
B.Sc/ Pharma-D/ B.F.Sc/ BDS/ BHMS/ B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Pharm/ B.V.Sc & Anumal Husbandry, BAMS, BNYS.
Get Latest Admission Updates About AP EAMCET 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
AP EAMCET 2018 Important Dates
|Notification of AP EAMCET||4th week of January 2018|
|Starting of submission of online application form||1st week of February 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form||3rd week of March 2018|
|Correction in details of online application form||1st week of April to 2nd week of April 2018|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||1st week of April 2018|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||2nd week of April 2018|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||3rd week of April 2018|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 10,000/-||4th week of April 2018|
|Admit card available from||3rd week of April to 4th week of April 2018|
|Exam date||Last week of April 2018|
|Publication of Preliminary key||Last week of April 2018|
|Last date for receiving objection on preliminary key||1st week of May 2018|
|Announcement of Ranks||2nd week of May 2018|
The applicants can apply for AP EAMCET 2018 from the official website. The application forms will be available from 1st week of February 2018 till 3rd week of March 2018. The rectification of errors in the applications will be done between 1st week of April to 2nd week of April 2018.
- The applicants should have a citizen of India or PIO (Person of Indian Origin) or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India).
- The applicants must belong to Andhra Pradesh/Telangana.
Eligibility for Eng., B.Sc, Pharmacy courses
- The applicants must have qualified 12th standard or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects (appearing applicants can also apply for AP EAMCET 2018).
- The applicants appearing in final year of Diploma in eng. Can also apply.
Eligibility for BAMS/BHMS/BNYS courses
- The applicants should have qualified 12th standard or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology subjects.
- The applicants must have attained the age of 17 years as on 31st December of the admission year and there is no upper age limitation.
- The applicants will have to pay the application fee to confirm their candidature. The fee can be paid through online mode via debit/credit cards.
- For Engineering (E)- Rs. 350/- (without late fee)
- For Agriculture & Medical (AM)- Rs. 350/- (without late fee)
- For both E+AM- Rs. 700/- (without late fee)
- Duration of the Exam: The exam is of 3 hours.
- Subjects: The subjects asked in exam are Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Number of Questions: 160 questions will be asked.
- Type of questions: The question paper will be of Objective Type.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct question and there is no negative marking.
|Courses||Subjects||No. of Questions|
- The admit card will be released by the exam conducting authorities in the 3rd week of April 2018.
- Students can access the admit card from the website.
- In the admit card, the exam details such as candidates name & roll number, exam center, exam date and time will be mentioned.
- It is compulsory for all the students to bring the admit card at the examination hall in order to appear for the exam.
- Students will be ranked on the basis of marks obtained in entrance exam.
- Students can get their result through the website.
- Students can get their OMR Answer Sheets till six months from the date of publication of results.
- Rank achieved by the students will be considered as valid for admission to the courses mentioned in the application form.
AP EAMCET Result 2018
Students can get their AP EAMCET 2018 result through the website. Students will be ranked on the basis of marks obtained in entrance exam. Rank achieved by the students will be considered as valid for admission to the courses mentioned in the application form. Students can get their OMR Answer Sheets till six months from the date of publication of results.
AP EAMCET Counselling 2018
- It is informed to the students that they should keep safe the Filled in Online Application Form till the process of admission gets over.
- The admit card and the score card must produce by the student when they called for verification of documents.
- The Information Booklet for AP EAMCET 2018 counseling will be released on the counselling portal.
- The list of colleges for allotment of seats in each course with intake in each discipline and category will also notify by the exam authority.
Syllabus of AP EAMCET 2018
- The examination for the examination will be disclosed by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
- The syllabus will be designed at higher secondary standard or equivalent conducted by Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh.
- The syllabus will cover the topics such as Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany & Mathematics
AP EAMCET 2018 Important Points
- You can apply only through online mode after log in to the website.
- Interested students can get the application form in the first week of February 2018.
- The application fee for engineering is Rs. 350/-.
- The fee can be paid through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Students should pass in 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. For more details go to the eligibility section given above.
- For engineering , there will be three sections in the paper.
- A total of 160 questions will be asked for each course.
- The syllabus will comprise of the 12th standard. The main subjects are physics, chemistry, mathematics, botany & zoology.