TS EAMCET 2018 is the examination to offer admission in various UG professional courses. JNTU, Hyderabad conducts the TS EAMCET 2018 every year on the behalf of TSCHE. Telangana State EAMCET is a state level entrance exam. This exam is a gateway to get admission in Engineering and agriculture courses offered by the various colleges or universities in the state. Many Universities/colleges consider the TS EAMCET score for providing admission. Applicants can check all the updates regarding TS EAMCET 2018 including exam pattern, important dates, syllabus, application form, etc. from our article.
The government of Telangana is planning to scrap TS EAMCET for engineering courses from the academic year 2018. The plan is to replace Joint Entrance Examination (JEE). The reason for adopting national level exam for engineering admissions is the recent TS EAMCET 2 paper leak scam. The question paper got leaked a day before the examination, and eventually the government cancelled EAMCET 2 and conducted EAMCET 3 which received a negative response from parents and students.
TS EAMCET 2018 Exam Date
Applying candidates can check here tentative exam dates. After releasing of notification of exam dates we will update it here.
|Notification Releases||Last week of February 2018|
|Application form start from||Last week of February 2018|
|Last to submit the application form without late fee||3rd week of March 2018|
|Last date to submit the application fee with late fee||1st week of April 2018|
|Correction of filled in details||1st week of April to 2nd week of April 2018|
|Admit Card Availability||Last week of April 2018|
|Commencement of Exam||1st week of May 2018|
|Result Announcement||Last week of May 2018|
Get Latest Admission Updates About TS EAMCET 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
TS EAMCET Application Form 2018
Aspirants are required to read the information brochure carefully to fill the application form. Aspirants can check below the details of application form:
- TS EAMCET 2018 application form will be available only through online mode.
- The application form will be started from the last week of February 2018.
- Aspirants are informed to fill all the details carefully in the online application form.
- Aspirants must check all filled in details before pressing the SUBMIT button.
- Aspirants no need to send the application form by offline mode.
- The application fee can be paid through online (through TS online/ AP online/ MEE Seva/ e-Seva/credit/ debit card/ net banking) r
- The application fee can be paid through offline mode.
- The examination centre will be allotted at Hyderabad only.
|Courses||For SC/ST categories||For others|
|Engineering (E)||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 500/-|
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 500/-|
|E & AM (both streams)||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 1000/-|
For Engineering, Pharmacy, Bio-Technology, B.Sc Courses:
- Nationality: The applicants must have the Indian Nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
- Residency: Applicant should belong to the Telangana/Andhra Pradesh. A candidate must satisfy the Local/Non-Local status.
- Age Criteria:
- For Engineering & Pharmacy courses, aspirants must complete the 16 years of age as on 31st December at the time of admission.
- There is no upper age limit.
- In case of B.Tech (Dairy), B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), B.Tech. (FS & T), B.Sc.(CA & BM) courses, aspirants should completed 17 years of age as on 31st December and the upper age limit is 22.
- For SC/ST categories, the upper age limit is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Qualification: Applicants should have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Subjects: The necessary subjects are Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as optional subjects or vocational subjects related to the engineering & Technology
- Percentage: Aspirants should obtain the 45% marks (40% for reserved category).
- Appearing Candidates: Final year students are also eligible to apply.
- Diploma Candidates: Diploma holders can also apply.
For BAMS/BHMS/BNYS Courses:
- Qualification: Aspirants should have passed in 10+2 or equivalent exam. Appearing aspirants are also eligible to apply.
- Subjects Required: Aspirants must clear their qualifying exam with subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany.
- Age: Aspirants must complete the 17 years of age as on 31st December, 2018.
- There is no maximum age limit.
- Qualification: Applying aspirants for this course must appeared or pass in class 12th from AP/Telangana board or from any recognized board.
- Subjects: The main subjects are Physics, Chemistry and Biology optional.
- Percentage: Aspirants must obtain 45% marks (40% for SC/ST).
- Age: Aspirants should have completed 16 years of age by the date of commencement of admission.
- There is no upper age limit.
For Pharm.D Course:
- Age: Candidate must have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Qualification: Aspirants must passed/appearing 12th examination.
- Subjects: Aspirants must qualify the qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology optional.
- Percentage: Candidate should secure minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST categories) in the above subjects in the qualifying examination.
TS EAMCET 2018 Exam Pattern
- The examination will be held in the month of May 2018.
- The examination for engineering will be held from 10 am to 1 pm.
- The examination for agriculture & medical will be held from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
- The duration of the examination will be 3 hours and the question paper will be of MCQ type.
- The question paper will be available in English & Telugu both languages.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be held offline (pen & paper) mode.
- Total Time of Exam: The entrance test is of 3 hours.
- Type of Question: All questions are of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given for each correct answer.
- Number of Questions: The question paper will consist of 160 questions.
- Subjects: Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
|Examination||Subjects||Total Question||Duration of Exam|
- Firstly, go for the officially prescribed syllabus for the examination.
- Make a regular study time for best preparations.
- Collect the good books and study materials of best authors.
- Practice the mock test & previous year question papers on daily basis .
- Stay healthy and ignore stress while preparing for exams.
- Don’t practice the new topics at the last time of exams.
TS EAMCET 2018 Syllabus
The exam conducting authority will provide the syllabus of TS EAMCET 2018. The syllabus is followed by the syllabus prescribed by the Board of Intermediate Education, TS, for Intermediate course. Questions may be asked to test the student’s knowledge and understanding of the intermediate subjects. It included the subjects such as Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
TS EAMCET 2018 Hall Ticket
The aspirants can access their TS EAMCET admit card 2018 from the official website of TS EAMCET. Hall ticket will be available from last week of April 2018. Aspirants get their admit card by entering the registration number or by Date of Birth. It will contain the aspirants all details regarding the exam. It’s necessary to bring admit card to enter in the examination hall.
TS EAMCET Results 2018
Rank obtained by the aspirants in the qualifying exam will be considered as final for admission in the courses mention in the application form. TS EAMCET 2018 results will be calculated with all care and accuracy. Aspirants can avail the rank card from the website after few days of result announcement. Result will be announced in the last week of May 2018. On the base of the rank card, the merit list will be prepared.
TS EAMCET Counselling 2018
For B.Arch applicants, a separate notification will release regarding counselling. The list of institutions for allotment of seats with intake in each discipline and category, as per reservations, will be released in the Information Booklet for counseling in prescribed courses. The information regarding TS EAMCET 2018 counselling will be released in official website on given time. Candidates must approach TS EAMCET HLC (Help Line Centre) for document verification.
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- TS EAMCET 2018 Score Card
- Salary certificate
- TS EAMCET 2018 Filled online application form
- TS EAMCET 2018 Hall Ticket
- Hall ticket of qualifying exam
- Admit card of 12th or equivalent
- Date Of Birth certificate