Their Goal is to provide best teaching of medical, Paramedical courses in most healthy environment with ultra modern equipments and facilities. Hospital has got permission from State Medical faculty to run 9 diploma courses and Recognition from Indian Nursing Council to run M.Sc. Nursing,B.Sc. Nursing ,P.B.Sc.Nursing, G.N.M. Nursing & ANM courses. With high esteem to the wishes of its founders, HIMS is providing free medical care to the weaker sections of the society with out compromising in the quality of medical care. 20% out of 800 general beds in the general ward are allotted for free treatment.
Hind Institute Of Medical Sciences, Sitapur
Management: Private College
Affiliated To: Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University
MBBS : 11,30,000/- Per Year
MD – Forensic Medicine
MD – Community Medicine
MD/MS – Anatomy
NEET 2017 ADMISSION PROCEDURE:
- Candidates can apply for NEET MBBS Admission 2017 exam through online process only (Note– The official link for the application form has not released, would request you to wait for it, we will update as soon the CBSE Board approves).
- The application forms would be tentatively available in the first week of December 2016.
- You need to make sure you fill up the application form as per the mentioned instructions.
- After you fill up the application form you need to send the confirmation page along with the necessary documents
NEET 2017 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Nationality: You need to belong to Indian Nationals or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India).
- Age Limit:
Minimum – You need to be a minimum of 17 years of age as on 31stDecember of the year of admission.
Maximum – You should not be more than 25 years of age for general category and 30 years of age for reserved category.
- Qualification:You need to have cleared of currently appearing class 12th or its equivalent examination from any recognized board with Chemistry, Physics, Bio-technology/Biology or any other elective subject with English.
- Percentage Criteria:You need to have secured at least 50% marks in PCB group for general category candidates, 45% for general PH candidates and 40% for ST/SC/OBC category candidates.
Receive latest news and updates about HIND INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES,SITAPUR through e-mail or Sms, by entering your details below:
Address: Ataria, Sitapur, U.P.,Lucknow,Uttar Pradesh