UPTU Application Form, Exam Date
The UPTU conducts UPSEE (UP State Entrance Examination) to get admission in engineering, management, architecture, pharmacy and many other programs. The interested candidates can apply for UPSEE 2018 from 3rd week of February 2018 (Tentative). The admit cards will be issued online to write the examination.
- 1st year in- B.Arch/ BHMCT/ BFA/ MBA/ MAM/ B.Tech/ B.Pharm/ BFAD/ MCA
- 2nd year in- B.Pharm/ B.Tech/ MCa (lateral entry)
|Application forms will be available||3rd week of February 2018|
|Last date for application form||4th week of March 2018|
|UPSEE 2016 Exam Date||2nd week of April 2018|
|Result announcement||May 2018|
|Counselling||Third week of June 2018|
Get Latest Admission Updates About UPSEE 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
UPSEE Application Form 2018
- Applications for UPSEE 2018 will be submitted through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill UPSEE application form by accessing the official website.
- Availability of online application form will be from the 3rd week of January 2018.
- Candidates filling the online application form also have to upload scanned images of signature, colored photograph and left hand thumb impression.
- Applicants need not to send hard copy of filled-in application form/or any document to the University.
- After paying the application fee, candidates can take the printout of “confirmation page” for future record.
- There is no need to send the confirmation page to the AKTU/UPTU/UPSEE 2018 office. Application number is printed on this confirmation page.
UPSEE 2018 application fee details is as follows:
|For Male/Transgender Candidates of General/OBC Category||Rs. 1000/-|
|For Female/SC/ST/PwD Category||Rs. 500/-|
The payment of application fee will be done through credit card/debit card or net banking. Service charge plus taxes will be applicable while making the payment.
It is mandatory for all the applicants to fulfill all the eligibility conditions of UPSEE 2018 in order to fill the application form. Here is the eligibility for all the courses covered under UPSEE.
Eligibility For Admission to 1st Year UPSEE Courses:
|Courses||Qualifying Examination||Any one of the following subjects||Minimum Marks|
|B.Tech||Intermediate examination of UP Board or 12th or its equivalent with Physics & Mathematics||Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/Biology/Technical Vocational subject||45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST category candidates) in aggregate of 3 subjects.|
|B.Tech (Bio-Tech)||12th/Intermediate examination with Physics & Mathematics/Biology||Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Technical Vocational subject|
|B.Pharm||12th/Intermediate examination with Physics & Chemistry||Mathematics/ Bio-Technology/Biology/Technical Vocational Subject|
|B.Arch||12th/Intermediate examination with Mathematics & Physics||Chemistry/Computer Science/Biology/Engineering Drawing /Technical Vocational subject||Passed intermediate examination with minimum 50% aggregate marks.|
|B.Tech (Agri.)||12th/Intermediate examination in Agriculture Discipline||Agri. Stream||Minimum marks in 12th examination should be 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST category candidates) in aggregate of 3 subjects.|
|BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/MAM||12th/Intermediate examination in any stream||Any stream||Passed/appearing 10+2 exam by securing 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST category)|
|MBA/MCA||Candidate should have Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration from recognized institution.||In case of MCA, candidates must have studied Mathematics either at graduation or 12th level.||The qualifying examination should be passed with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST category).|
Eligibility For Admission to 2nd Year UPSEE Courses:
|Course||Qualifying Examination||Minimum Marks|
|B.Tech (LE)||Passed 3-years diploma in engineering or B.Sc with Mathematics as one of the subjects at 10+2.||Minimum 45% marks (40 marks for SC/ST candidates) in qualifying examination.|
|B.Pharm (LE)||Diploma in Pharmacy|
|MCA (LE)||BCA, B.Sc (IT/ Computer Science) degree from a recognized institution.||Candidates must have 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination.|
UPSEE Exam Pattern 2018
Understanding of exam pattern is must for the good preparation. Exam pattern provides an overview about the question paper including number of questions asked in exam, subjects covered, negative marking, etc. Here, we are giving the UPSEE 2018 exam pattern for all 11 papers:
- Papers: The examination of UPSEE will be conducted for 11 papers.
- Number of Questions: Paper-1, 2, 3 will contain 150 questions; Paper-5, 6, 7, 8 will contain 75 questions and Paper-9, 10, 11 and 12 will have total 100 questions each. Paper-4 will have 50 questions each of Mathematics & Aesthetic Sensitivity with a total of 100 questions and 2 questions from Drawing Aptitude.
- Exam Mode: Paper-1, Paper-2, Paper-3 and Paper-4 are the OMR based paper while rest of the papers are Computer Based Tests (CBT).
- Subjects Covered: The subjects varies paper-wise. Candidates can check details about subjects in each paper from the below table.
- Type of Questions: All the papers are of objective type (except Drawing Aptitude Test [(Part-B of paper-4)].
- Exam Duration: The exam is of 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: Candidate will receive 4 marks for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: No mark (s) will be deducted for any of the wrong response marked by the candidate.
|Paper||Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Paper-1||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||50 questions each from PCM comprising of total 150 questions.||600|
|Paper-2||Physics, Chemistry and Biology||50 questions each from PCB comprising of total 150 questions.||600|
|Paper-3||AG-I, AG-II, AG-III||50 questions each from AG-I, AG-II, AG-III with a total of 150 questions||600|
|Paper-4||Aptitude Test for ArchitecturePart-A: Mathematics & Aesthetic Sensitivity
Part-B: Drawing Aptitude
|50 questions each of Mathematics & Aesthetic Sensitivity with a total of 100 questions and 2 questions from Drawing Aptitude.||500|
|Paper-5||Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT/BFAD/BFA)||75 questions||300|
|Paper-6||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||75 questions||300|
|Paper-7||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Pharmacy (LE)||75 questions||300|
|Paper-8||Aptitude Test for B.Sc Graduates in Engineering (LE)||75 questions||300|
|Paper-9||Aptitude Test for MBA||100 questions||400|
|Paper-10||Aptitude Test for MCA||100 questions||400|
|Paper-11||Aptitude Test for 2nd year MCA (LE)||100 questions||400|
UPSEE 2018 Syllabus
UPSEE 2018 syllabus varies from paper to paper. The examination is held for a total of 11 papers. Each paper covers subject from different areas. It is difficult to write syllabus of all the papers. However, the detailed syllabus will be provided soon. The Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology subjects of paper-1 (B. Tech./B. Tech. Agriculture Engineering) and paper-2 (B. Tech. Bio Technology) typically comprising the important topics of 11th and 12th standard.
How to Prepare for UPSEE
Here, we are highlighting some tips on how to prepare for UPSEE:
- Firstly, gather all the essential information about UPSEE including syllabus and exam pattern.
- Lots of study material are available online and offline for UPSEE preparation. Candidates can refer best books for their exam preparation.
- Time management is very important while preparing for exam as well as when you are in examination hall. So manage your time effectively.
- Take proper sleep.
- Do not forget to revise all the important topics before going for the exam.
- You may also practice previous years question papers to get idea about the type of question paper.
- Try to attempt all the questions. The questions should not be left as there will be no negative marking in the examination.
UPSEE 2018 Result
After successfully completion of UPSEE 2018 Examination you can get the result from official website of UPTU and here you can check the procedure to get UPSEE 2018 Result.]