NEET-PG (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test–Post Graduate) is the national level entrance examination conducted in the month of December by National Board of Examinations (NBE). NEET PG Eligibility Criteria is the first and the foremost step of the candidates to see whether they fulfill the eligibility criteria or not. Candidates seeking admission in MD/MS or PG Diploma Courses can appear in the NEET PG exam. Through this entrance examination, candidates can get admission in various topmost Universities/colleges. Eligibility Criteria are the set of Rules or conditions which have to be fulfilled by the aspirants before applying for NEET PG 2018.
Get Latest Admission Updates About NEET PG 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
NEET PG Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Only Indian Nationals can apply.
- Applicants must possess an MBBS degree from one of the recognized national or international medical institutes which are listed by the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to complete their Internship and must acquire an MBBS degree from one of the international medical institutes or recognized national which are indexed by the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- There is no relaxation in the regard of if the candidate is still completing the Internship are eligible to apply but their internship must complete if it ends till 31st march, 2018.
- Candidate can apply for NEET PG if he/she is nominated by the government of India for any state.
- Candidates have to submit a duly signed affidavit announcing that he/she was nominated by the Government of India (under central pool seats) to do MBBS from Medical Colleges in Jammu & Kashmir, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana to the Deputy Director (Examinations) National Board of Examinations, Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, (Ring Road), New Delhi – 110029 along with the print out of the acknowledgement of submission of online application for NEET-PG 2017 latest by 31stNovember 2017.
- Few colleges don’t consider students who are still pursuing their PG programme. However, in such a case candidates need their conditions and criteria on which they work on. Therefore NBE is not responsible for this if the students refuses to take admission
- If candidates found ineligible in any of the cases, his/her candidature will be rejected. At the time of admission, candidates need to submit their original Rotating Resident Internship Certificate. Candidate needs to create the Registration slip during the time of examination & counseling.
NEET PG Eligibility Criteria 2018: Important Points
- Candidates will not be eligible if Medical Institutes not recognized by SMC/MCI.
- Candidates have to check it out the college that whether the college takes students into consideration if the applicants haven’t done the Internship.
- Application fee amounts to 3750/- for Gen/OBC candidates 2750/- for SC/ST/PWD categories.
- The examination is conducted in the month of December through Computer based.
- NEET PG question paper consists of Multiple types of questions.
- The duration of the examination is 3 ½ hrs.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Students who have studied or cleared MBBS from Jammu & Kashmir, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh states are not eligible for All India 50% Quota Seats.