NEET PG is commenced in the month of December in the online mode or computer based. After Supreme Court directive this year this examination replaced with the All India PG Medical Entrance Exam or AIPGMEE and DNB CET soon will let others take admission to the government, deemed medical college as well private all over India. On the basis of NEET PG score top colleges and universities of the country give admission in PG Medical courses. Candidates can check details of this exam, including eligibility, dates, exam pattern, application form, syllabus, etc.
Get Latest Admission Updates About NEET PG 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
NEET PG 2018 Important Dates
|Online registration begins||Last week of September 2017|
|Last date to register online||2nd week of November 2017|
|Admit card available||1 or 2 weeks before the examination|
|NEET PG 2018 Exam date||1st week to 3rd week of December 2017|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of January 2018|
|Counseling starts||After the result announcement|
NEET PG 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Only Indian nationals can apply.
- Candidates must have a MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized by the MCI.
- Students should have completed 1 year of internship or
- Students should have likely to completing the internship on or before 31st March 2018.
- All India 50% Quota seats: Students who have studied or passed MBBS from Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir, Andhra Pradesh states are not eligible for this quota.
NEET PG 2018 Application Fee
- 3750/- for Gen/OBC candidates
- 2750/- for SC/ST/PWD categories.
How to fill NEET PG Application Form 2018
- Payment details.
- Valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Personal, qualification and address details.
Step-1: Online Registration
- Visit the official website of NEET PG .
- Click on “Registration” option (Link will be updated here soon).
- Register by filling all the required registration details and submit it.
Step-2: Fill Details
- Fill all the required details in the application form such as personal, address details, academic, etc.
- Click on “Save & Continue” button after filling the details.
- Read the declaration and click on “I Agree” and submit your entries.
Step-3: Schedule Examination
- Select the three cities for examination as per their preferences.
- Choose the test site, date & timing of the examination after selecting cities.
- Click on “Save & Continue” button to proceed to fee payment.
Step-4: Fee Payment
- Pay the application fee through online mode using the credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Choose the payment option.
- Fill the required payment details and click on “Make Payment” button.
Step-5: Print Confirmation Page
- Candidates will be redirected to the home page after completing all the steps of the application form.
- To take the printout of the confirmation page click on the “Print Application” button.
- Keep the confirmation page safe till the admission process.
NEET PG 2018 Important Points
- NBE (National Board of Examinations) will organize the NEET PG exam.
- The registration will be done through online mode.
- You can not apply through offline mode for this exam.
- If you don’t appear for the exam, the application fee is not refundable.
- Candidates can make changes by logging back to the official website.
- The application form will be available from last week of September 2017.
- The application fee of Rs. 2750/- will be charged for ST candidates.
- The fee payment can be done through online mode.
- You can check the eligibility from the above given section.
- A candidate will have to take exam on a pre-assigned workstation, in the testing centre.
- Total 300 questions will be asked.
- There is no negative marking in this exam.
- The exam will have multiple choice questions.