NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Examination) for PG (Post Graduates) is organized at the national level by National Board of Examinations (NBE) for programmes MS/MD and PG diploma. Every year NEET PG was conducted by NBE in the month of December through online mode (Computer Based). By NEET PG score candidates can get admissions in various top Universities/Colleges/Institutions all across India in PG Medical Programmes. NEET PG Admit Card 2018 will release prior 10-15 days of the commencement of the exam.
The conducting authority will issue NEET PG Admit Card 2018 only to those candidates who had successfully registered their form along with the application fee on stipulated time. NEET PG Admit Card 2018 is the mandatory document, act as the important document throughout the examination. For further details read the article mentioned below.
|NEET PG Admit card 2018 will be available||1 or 2 weeks before the examination|
|Exam date||1st week to 3rd week of December 2017|
|Result||3rd week of January 2018|
|Counselling starts||After the result announcement|
Get Latest Admission Updates About NEET PG 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
Steps to Download NEET PG Admit Card 2018
- Visit the official portal (Link will be updated here)
- Enter your Registered credentials: Email-ID, Application no, & password etc provided by NBE.
- Select your program MD/MS/PG Diploma.
- NEET PG Admit Card 2018 will displayed on the screen
- Save it & Download it
- Take the print out of the Admit card and keep it safely until the time of admission.
NEET PG Admit Card 2018: Contents
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Date & timings of the examination
- Examination venue address
- Instructions to be followed during examination
Documents required to carry along with the NEET PG Admit Card 2018
Identity Proof (Photograph), Driving Licence, Passport, Voter’s ID, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card etc.