National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for PG or Post-Graduation conducted for the courses MS/MD and PG diploma, according to the directives of the Supreme Court. NEET PG is commenced in the month of December in the online mode or computer based. After Supreme Court directive this year this examination replaced with the All India PG Medical Entrance Exam or AIPGMEE and DNB CET soon will let others take admission to the government, deemed medical college as well private all over India. On the basis of NEET PG 2018 score top colleges and universities of the country will give admission in PG Medical courses. Candidates can check details of this exam, including eligibility, dates, exam pattern, application form, syllabus, etc. This entrance test has replaced the AIPGMEE and DNB CET, after the directive issued by Supreme Court order
NEET PG 2018 Notification
NEET PG 2018 Application form will be available from the 4th week of September 2017, after official notice candidate can apply for the examination.
|NEET PG 2018 Online registration begins||4th week of September 2017|
|Last date to register online||2nd week of November 2017|
|Admit card available||1 or 2 weeks before the examination|
|NEET PG 2018 Exam date||1st week to 3rd week of December 2017|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of January 2018|
|Counselling starts||After the result announcement|
Get Latest Admission Updates About NEET PG 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
- Only Indian nationals can apply.
- Candidates must secure their MBBS degree from the recognised national or international medical institute that is included in the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Internship: Students should have completed 1 year of internship or Students should have likely to completing the internship on or before 31st March 2018.
- All India 50% Quota seats: Students who have studied or passed MBBS from Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir, Andhra Pradesh states are not eligible for this quota.
Candidates will be ineligible if
- If their Medical institute is not recognized by MCI or SMC
- If they have not completed their internship
- If their application form is not in the prescribed manner or not submitted the form on time.
NEET PG 2018 Application Fee
- 3750/- for Gen/OBC candidates
- 2750/- for SC/ST/PWD categories.
Note: The payment should be made through debit/credit card or net banking. Also, Payment cannot be made through offline mode.
NEET PG 2018 Exam Pattern
- Multiple choice questions will be asked.
- The exam will be organized computer based test mode.
- The question paper will be asked in the English language.
- The exam will be organized in from (10:00 AM to 3:45 PM) and Afternoon (3:45 PM to 7:30 PM).
- The exam duration will be 3-1/2 hours.
- No negative marking will be done in this examination.
|Topics||No. of Questions|
|Social And Preventive Medicine||25|
|Medicine Dermatology And Venereology||37|
|Surgery, ENT, Orthopedics & Anaesthesia||46|
|Radiodiagnosis & Radiotherapy||12 (6+6)|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||25|
NEET PG Syllabus
- The syllabus will contain various topics of subjects or knowledge areas. The syllabus will be prescribed by the Medical Council of India (MCI) with prior approval of Government of India. Syllabus will comprises of topics like Anatomy, Ophthalmology, Physiology & many others. Students should prepare as per the syllabus to score good in the examination.
How to Prepare for NEET PG
- First of all, gather all the details about the syllabus officially prescribed for the examination.
- Make a proper time-table and prepare accordingly.
- Consider the good books and study materials for your preparations.
- Prepare short notes on the important topics and prepare them at the end of preparations.
- Practice previous year question papers and sample papers it will help you to understand the exam pattern.
- Take care of your health, do yoga and meditation it will help to concentrate in your studies.
The admit card will be available via online mode before one or two weeks from the examination date. Candidates have to take the printout of the admit card through the website and paste a photograph in it. Candidates also have to bring the valid photo ID proof (PAN card, Driving license, Voter ID, Passport or Aadhaar Card) at the examination centre. Without valid admit card, candidates will not be permitted to appear in the examination.
NEET PG Result
The NEET PG 2018 Result will be provided to students in the third week of January 2018. The result can be checked via online mode through the website. The NEET PG score will be valid for admission to the current admission session, i.e. 2018. Candidates should keep printout of the result and preserve it till the admission process gets over.
A merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in the NEET PG examination. The merit list will be categorized into, i.e. All India NEET PG 2018 rank, All India 50% quota rank, All India 50% quota category rank and State quota/ Private medical colleges rank. Candidates can participate in the counselling process according to their rank. In the counselling process, candidates have to fill their choices of colleges and courses. Admission will be done as per the rank, filled preferences and seats availability.
Documents Required at the time of Counselling/Admission:
- NEET PG 2018 Admit Card & Rank Card.
- 12th class mark sheet & passing certificate.
- 10th class mark sheet & passing certificate.
- Graduation certificates.
- Transfer certificates.
- Category certificates (if applicable).
- Counselling call letter.
- Recent passport size photographs.
- Question: How can I register for NEET PG exam?
- Answer: The registration will be done through online mode.
- Question: When will be NEET PG registration 2018 started?
- Answer: The registration will begin form the Last week of September 2017.
- Question: How much application fee will be charged for ST candidates?
- Answer: The application fee will be Rs. 2750/-.
- Question: How can I pay the registration fee?
- Answer: The fee payment can be done through online mode.
- Question: Who is eligible to appear?
- Answer: You can check the eligibility from the above given section.
- Question: Who will organize the NEET PG 2018 exam?
- Answer: NBE (National Board of Examinations) will organize the NEET PG exam.
- Question: Can I take the exam from any computer?
- Answer: No, a candidate will have to take exam on a pre-assigned workstation, in the testing centre.
- Question: How many questions will be asked in the exam?
- Answer: Total 300 questions will be asked.
- Question: Is there any negative marking in this exam?
- Answer: No negative marking.
- Question: What type of questions will be asked in exam?
- Answer: It will have multiple choice questions.