Every year NEET is organized by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education). It is the national level entrance examination focuses on admission to MBBS & BDS programmes. NEET 2018 will be organized by the NEET exam act as the gateway for admissions to medical & dental UG courses which are offered by various government and private medical colleges of the country. In order to check the score card/NEET 2018 Result, candidates have to appear for the test.
NEET 2018 Result will get disclosed in the 1st week of June, 2018 and counselling will starts after the result declaration.
|Exam date||1st week of May 2018|
|NEET 2018 Result declaration||1st week of Jun 2018|
|Counselling starts||After result declaration|
NEET 2018 Result
- NEET Result will be disclosed by the authority via online mode on to the official site.
- Candidates were suggested to keep extra printouts of the result for further use.
- Candidates can check their results by entering their roll number and other required details in the official site.
- A merit list will be prepared according to the performance in the entrance test for admission as per the guidelines from the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, DGHS, DCI & MCI.
Steps to check NEET 2018 Result
- Visit the official site and click on the link for NEET 2018 Result.
- The result link will be displayed as a highlighted link on to the official site as soon as the result will be published.
- On clicking on that link, you will reach on a login page.
- Enter your roll number and DOB same as you did while filling the application form.
- If your login credentials are correct, the result will be displayed immediately.
Details on NEET 2018 Result / Score card
- NEET 2018 Result: Merit list minimum marks Name of candidate
- Roll number
- Marks obtained
Candidates have to secure the minimum percentile marks in order to fall in the merit list. The merit list is given below-
|Candidates with locomotor disability of lower limbs||45th percentile|
|SC / ST / OBC||40th percentile|
The cut-off is the minimum score which candidates have to score in order to clear the test. NEET 2018 Cut-Off will be based on several factors such as availability of seats, number of candidates, and difficulty level of the examination etc
- Candidates have to score minimum percentile of 50% marks for general, 45% marks for general-PH and 40% marks for SC/ST & OBC in PCB subject group.
- Four marks will be awarded for every right answer and for incorrect response one mark will be deducted from the total score.
- Gathers the materials and starts preparing for it.
- Make a proper schedule for time table for better preparation.
- Practice sample papers, mock test & previous year question papers.
- Focus on the topics in which you are week in.