RVS Hospital and Research foundation is a multi-specialty hospital. The medical Centre was founded as a teaching hospital of “RVS INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES” in 2013, with the intention of translating the experience and expertise in medical education into tangible and affordable health care to the community. It was founded by Dr.R.Venkataswamy. Today, RVSIMS is a leader in health care for patients who walk through its portals daily. The Medical Centre is located in a sprawling 35-acre campus that is lush green throughout the year. RVSIMS has the best physicians, surgeons and health care providers across all medical and surgical specialties and sub specialties.
RVS Institute of Medical Sciences started functioning in the year 2014. RVSIMS has the Essentiality Certificate given by Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh regarding No Objection to the establish a New Medical College in the name and style of RVS Institute of Medical Science, Muthirevula (village), RVS Nagar, Puthalapattu Mandal, Tirupati Road, Chittoor.
RVS Institute Of Medical Sciences
Management: Private College
Affiliated To: NTR University of Health Sciences
|MBBS||150 Seat||4.5+1 Yr||N/A||Regular|
|Boys and Girls||In campus||1,00,000/- Per Yr.||Available||Available||Available||Available|
RVS MEDICAL COLLEGE COURSES OFFERED:
NEET 2017 ADMISSION PROCEDURE:
Candidates can apply for NEET MBBS Admission 2017 exam through online process only (Note– The official link for the application form has not released, would request you to wait for it, we will update as soon the CBSE Board approves).
- The application forms would be tentatively available in the first week of December 2016.
- You need to make sure you fill up the application form as per the mentioned instructions.
- After you fill up the application form you need to send the confirmation page along with the necessary documents
NEET 2017 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Nationality: You need to belong to Indian Nationals or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India).
- Age Limit:
Minimum – You need to be a minimum of 17 years of age as on 31stDecember of the year of admission.
Maximum – You should not be more than 25 years of age for general category and 30 years of age for reserved category.
- Qualification:You need to have cleared of currently appearing class 12th or its equivalent examination from any recognized board with Chemistry, Physics, Bio-technology/Biology or any other elective subject with English.
- Percentage Criteria:You need to have secured at least 50% marks in PCB group for general category candidates, 45% for general PH candidates and 40% for ST/SC/OBC category candidates.
Receive latest news and updates about RVS Institute of Medical Sciences, Chittoor , through e-mail or Sms, by entering your details below:
Address: RVS Nagar, Tirupathi Road, Chittoor,Andhra Prades,Chittoor,Andhra Pradesh