Peoples Education Society’s (PES) Institute of Medical Sciences, Kuppam was started functioning in 2001, has been affiliated to NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada. Situated in Kuppam (Andhra Pradesh), the medical college is one of the constituent institutes of Peoples Education Society. The college has been approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI), New Delhi.
Peoples Education Society’s (PES) Institute of Medical Sciences and Research conducts an undergraduate course in the Medical Sciences, with all the modern facilities required for the smooth conduct of the course. The college admits 150 students every year, for the five-and-half-year undergraduate program. PES Institute of Medical Sciences offers modern facilities to its students.
|Dean||Prof. Dr. H.R Krishna Rao|
|Undergraduates||150 per year|
|Location||Kuppam, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Affiliations||N.T.R. University of Health Sciences|
- Lecture hall
- Medical facilities
- Extra curricular activities
Postgraduate clinical course
- Doctor of Medicine — A three-year course in the following specialties: Internal Medicine, Paediatrics, Radiology, Anaesthesiology, Dermatology (DVL),Psychiatry & Emergency Medicine.
- MS – (Master of Surgery) A three-year course in the following specialties: General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, & Otorhinolaryngology (ENT).
- Postgraduate diploma (two-year) courses in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Otorhinolaryngology, Paeditrics, & Radiology.
- MS-A three-year course in Anatomy.
- MD — A three-year course in Physiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology,Pathology, Microbiology, Forensic Medicine & Community Medicine.
The qualification for all postgraduate and postgraduate diploma courses is an MBBS degree from any Medic0al Council of India recognized medical college in India or an equivalent foreign degree which is recognized by the MCI.
ContactName : PES Institute of Medical Sciences and Research (PES)
Location : Chittoor District
City : Kuppam
State : Andhra Pradesh
Country : India
Contact No : 08570- 2567366, 25367038, 256260, 256736
Contact Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.pes.edu