Maheshwara Medical College & Hospital situated near Hyderabad is spread over an area of 90 acres of beautiful lakes, rocks and greenery just beside National Highway 9 (Mumbai National Highway) and the Outer Ring Road. The college building stands an impressive structure with state of the art facilities.With personal care from doctors and support staff, it provides a serene atmosphere for patients to rejuvenate and students to learn. Maheshwara Medical College & Hospital is a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR Initiative of Wayne Burt Group), a much cherished dream of our Chairman TGS Mahesh to create an “Integrated Healthcare Campus” of global standards to provide affordable healthcare services for the poor and needy .
Maheshwara Medical College
Management: Private College
Affiliated To: NTR University of Health Sciences
|MBBS||150 Seat||4.5+1 Yr||N/A||Regular|
MAHESHWARA MEDICAL COLLEGE FACILITIES:
- Lecture Halls
- Examination Hall
- Seminar Room
- Internet Facility
- Examination Hall
|Boys and Girls||In campus||1,00,000/- Per Yr.||Available||Available||Available||Available|
MAHESHWARA MEDICAL COLLEGE COURSES OFFERED:
NEET 2017 ADMISSION PROCEDURE:
- Candidates can apply for NEET MBBS Admission 2017 exam through online process only (Note– The official link for the application form has not released, would request you to wait for it, we will update as soon the CBSE Board approves).
- The application forms would be tentatively available in the first week of December 2016.
- You need to make sure you fill up the application form as per the mentioned instructions.
- After you fill up the application form you need to send the confirmation page along with the necessary documents
NEET 2017 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Nationality: You need to belong to Indian Nationals or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India).
- Age Limit:
Minimum – You need to be a minimum of 17 years of age as on 31stDecember of the year of admission.
Maximum – You should not be more than 25 years of age for general category and 30 years of age for reserved category.
- Qualification:You need to have cleared of currently appearing class 12th or its equivalent examination from any recognized board with Chemistry, Physics, Bio-technology/Biology or any other elective subject with English.
- Percentage Criteria:You need to have secured at least 50% marks in PCB group for general category candidates, 45% for general PH candidates and 40% for ST/SC/OBC category candidates.
Receive latest news and updates about Maheshwara Medical College, Medak , through e-mail or Sms, by entering your details below:
Mobile: 91 98485 93333
Fax: 91 98485 93333
Address: Chitkul (V), Near Isnapur X Roads, Patancheru, Medak District, Telangana,Medak,Andhra Pradesh