The World College of Medical Sciences and Research is a unit of Amma Chandravati Educational Charitable Trust. We are committed to provide world class health facilities and international quality education in health and hospital under the one roof. We will provide all students a high quality educational experience that is rigorous and committed to professionalism. The Mission, World College of Medical Sciences and Research is to promote human health. We will fulfil our mission by emphasizing rigorous fundamentals while stimulating innovation as we will educate aspiring medicine students in a dynamic learning environment. The Nation is facing huge challenges and unprecedented opportunities in health care and health. Ensuring a skilled primary care workforce that is focused on the needs of communities is central to achieving the goal of better health for all. Students deserve to know the excitement, satisfaction and joy of primary care, and the country deserve the health benefits these future practitioners will provide. I look forward to have a team of young dynamic go getters on board very soon.
World College Of Medical Sciences And Researc
Management: Private College
Affiliated To: Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences
|MBBS||150 Seat||4.5+1 Yr||7,00,000/- Per Yr.||Regular|
|Boys and Girls||In campus||95,000/- Per Yr.||Available||Available||Available||Available|
NEET 2017 ADMISSION PROCEDURE:
- Candidates can apply for NEET MBBS Admission 2017 exam through online process only (Note– The official link for the application form has not released, would request you to wait for it, we will update as soon the CBSE Board approves).
- The application forms would be tentatively available in the first week of December 2016.
- You need to make sure you fill up the application form as per the mentioned instructions.
- After you fill up the application form you need to send the confirmation page along with the necessary documents
NEET 2017 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Nationality: You need to belong to Indian Nationals or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India).
- Age Limit:
Minimum – You need to be a minimum of 17 years of age as on 31stDecember of the year of admission.
Maximum – You should not be more than 25 years of age for general category and 30 years of age for reserved category.
- Qualification:You need to have cleared of currently appearing class 12th or its equivalent examination from any recognized board with Chemistry, Physics, Bio-technology/Biology or any other elective subject with English.
- Percentage Criteria:You need to have secured at least 50% marks in PCB group for general category candidates, 45% for general PH candidates and 40% for ST/SC/OBC category candidates.
Receive latest news and updates about World College of Medical Sciences and Researc,Haryana through e-mail or Sms, by entering your details below:
Mobile: 91 – 9053000801
Address: Gurawar, 4Km stone on Jhajjar-sampla road, jhajjar,Jhajjar,Haryana