NC College of Education is another extension of educational College established in the memory of late Lala Nemi Chand Ji, freedom fighter and eminent social reformer of Bawal, which was the part of erstwhile princely State of Nabha. Born in 1926, Lala Ji was drawn into freedom struggle while still a student of only 15 years through Praja Mandal Movement. Lala Ji was expelled from school, arrested & imprisoned for distributing banned newspapers, pulling down the Union Jack from the top of District Headquarters building and burning it. He was kept in various jails of Punjab where he was subjected to most inhuman forms of torture and kept in solitary confinement in condemned cells in order to make him confess. However nothing could break the resolve of this young fighter.
After the dawn of freedom, Lala Ji launched into doing social work in the Gandhian spirit. He was responsible for setting Educational Institutions and for starting a movement for the removal of untouchability.
This college is another perpetuation of his quest for the educational upliftment of the people of his state. The mission of N.C. College of Education is to provide the best professional career prospects in the emerging global Education Sector. It has been established with the aim of responding innovatively and effectively to the increasing need of quality Teachers in the Education Sector. It is also a tribute to him from his sons and heirs who have setup an Educational Trust named “Lala Nemi Chand Educational Trust” with the objective of realizing his dream of imparting education to all levels of the society. The Trust is administering this college along with a few others in North India.
N.C. Medical College And Hospital
Management: Private College
Affiliated To: Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences
|MBBS||150 Seat||4.5+1 Yr||N/A||Regular|
- Seminar Hall
|Boys and Girls||In campus||N/A||Available||Available||Available||Available|
N.C. MEDICAL COLLEGE COURSES OFFERED:
NEET 2017 ADMISSION PROCEDURE:
- Candidates can apply for NEET MBBS Admission 2017 exam through online process only (Note– The official link for the application form has not released, would request you to wait for it, we will update as soon the CBSE Board approves).
- The application forms would be tentatively available in the first week of December 2016.
- You need to make sure you fill up the application form as per the mentioned instructions.
- After you fill up the application form you need to send the confirmation page along with the necessary documents
NEET 2017 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Nationality: You need to belong to Indian Nationals or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India).
- Age Limit:
Minimum – You need to be a minimum of 17 years of age as on 31stDecember of the year of admission.
Maximum – You should not be more than 25 years of age for general category and 30 years of age for reserved category.
- Qualification:You need to have cleared of currently appearing class 12th or its equivalent examination from any recognized board with Chemistry, Physics, Bio-technology/Biology or any other elective subject with English.
- Percentage Criteria:You need to have secured at least 50% marks in PCB group for general category candidates, 45% for general PH candidates and 40% for ST/SC/OBC category candidates.
Receive latest news and updates about N.C. Medical College & Hospital, Panipat through e-mail or Sms, by entering your details below:
Address: Panipat-Rohtak Road, VPO Israna, Panipat, Haryana,Panipat,Haryana