P.S.I.Medical College, Chinoutpalli was established in 2002, is managed and run by the Siddhartha Foundation. Located in Chinoutpalli (Andhra Pradesh), the college is one of the premier medical colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The college is affiliated to NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada and the college has got the approval and recognition from the very prestigious Medical Council of India (MCI), New Delhi.
P.S.I.Medical College, Chinoutpalli has the capability of admitting hundred students every year, for the undergrad course. Education in India is seen a one of the ways to up social mobility. Education System in India currently stages a great paradox. Good education is seen as a stepping extremely to a high flying career. But on a positive note, Indian professionals are considered amongst the best in the world are in great demand. This signifies the inherent strength of Indian education system(ies).
- Modern medical facilities
- Extra curricular activities
- Seminar hall
DR. P.S.I. MEDICAL COLLEGE COURSES OFFERED:
MD – Anaesthesiology
MD – Bio-Chemistry
MD – Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy
MD – General Medicine
MD – Microbiology
MD – Paediatrics
MD – Pathology
MD – Pharmacology
MD – Physiology
MD – Psychiatry
MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology
MD – Community Medicine
MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases
MD/MS – Anatomy
MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology
MD/MS – Ophthalmology
MS – ENT
MS – General Surgery
MS – Orthopaedics
NEET 2017 ADMISSION PROCEDURE:
- Candidates can apply for NEET MBBS Admission 2017 exam through online process only (Note– The official link for the application form has not released, would request you to wait for it, we will update as soon the CBSE Board approves).
- The application forms would be tentatively available in the first week of December 2016.
- You need to make sure you fill up the application form as per the mentioned instructions.
- After you fill up the application form you need to send the confirmation page along with the necessary documents
NEET 2017 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Nationality: You need to belong to Indian Nationals or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India).
- Age Limit:
Minimum – You need to be a minimum of 17 years of age as on 31stDecember of the year of admission.
Maximum – You should not be more than 25 years of age for general category and 30 years of age for reserved category.
- Qualification:You need to have cleared of currently appearing class 12th or its equivalent examination from any recognized board with Chemistry, Physics, Bio-technology/Biology or any other elective subject with English.
- Percentage Criteria:You need to have secured at least 50% marks in PCB group for general category candidates, 45% for general PH candidates and 40% for ST/SC/OBC category candidates.
Receive latest news and updates about Dr. P.S.I. Medical College, Chinoutpalli , through e-mail or Sms, by entering your details below: