Rajshree Medical Research Institute Bareilly
Rajshree Educational Trust after creating the pool of skilled manpower in technical education, immediately established Rajshree Medical Research Institute with 650 beded hospital at Rampur Road, Bareilly as part of their comittement of healthy life to urban and rural community in and around bareilly. This health care institution within a very short span of time growing providing state of art medical and health care services to haves and havenots. Detailed yearwise growth history of miles stones achieved by Rajshree Educational Trust is provided below In pursuits to its vision and mission, Rajshree Educational Trust has kept its objective of global holistic transformation of youth of this country as main focus to enable them to excel internationally, thus leaving no stone unturned to implement advanced mechanisms at par excellence to its students and faculty by providing state of art training tools, academic environment, infrastructures at par with international education system.
Our Inspiration: Rajshree Educational Trust, Bareilly founded by group of common people having identified the need of quality of life to people of india. It is the great vision of Shri Rakesh Agarwal and Shri Rajendra Agrawal who have chosen to implement their philosophy of “Live, Learn and Lead”, which inspired them to begin their journey by establishing professional institutions in the field of engineering and management. Inspite of various constrints, the untiring efforts of these two visionary could developed vast sprwaling educational campus at Pilibhit Road, Bareilly housing institutions , offering quality education through undergraduate and post graduate professional courses in the area of Engineering, Management, Primary Education, Basic Sciences, Polytechnic Diploma covering almost in all major specialisations. The institutions under the ambit of Rajshree Educational trust appropriate acreditation institutions e.g. Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU), Lucknow, Board of Technical Education (BTE), Lucknow and M. J. P. Rohilkhand University (MJPRU), Bareilly and is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), and Government of India.
The core values of the RMRI shall be the platform for fulfill its mission and achieving vision.
1. Strive for advancement and perfectness in teaching, education, health care delivery system and biomedical research.
2. Leadership role in global development of faculty and student and service to the community at large.
3. Social and Public Health Responsibility to address local, state, national and international health and public policy issues.
4. Collaboration and Communication with national and international establishments to achieve mission and vision.
5. Respect, Ethical Behavior and Professionalism- Commitment to diversity amongst the manpower to ensure ethical working environment.
The Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) is a four and a half years plus 1 year compulsory rotating internship course with the annual intake of 150 students.
Date of Birth: The Candidate should have attained or will attain the age of 17 years as on the 31st December of the year of admission. Only Date of Birth recorded in the High School / I.C.S.E. or its equivalent certificate will be accepted.
Entrance Exam: The admission of M.B.B.S. batch 2016-17 will be done through NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) only.
Qualification: The candidate should have passed 12th class under 10+2 scheme examination of recognised University/Board of any Indian state with ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, BOILOGY as subjects with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology taken together.
Citizenship: Indian Nationals.
Course Duration: 4½ years plus 1 year compulsory rotating internship.
The course conducts theory classes and clinical training according to MCI guidelines.
THE CURRICULUM INCLUDES
Seminars for postgraduates
Clinical case presentation
Journal club presentation
Bench side diagnostic training
Emergency stat lab posting
Self-directed learning modules
Team based learning sessions
Problem solving session
Number of Semesters
Students will have 9 semesters plus one year of compulsory internship.
MBBS/BDS Course -Marks obtained in Maths are not considered for admission into the MBBS course.
Please note that in a non-governmental institutes, 50% of the seats will be filled by management of the institute. Academic merit should be considered while granting admission under management quota. Rest 50% seats will be filled by competent authority based on the academic merit of the candidate.
Academic merit of a candidate will be determined based on the performance in competitive exam conducted by the state governemnt or competent authority or centralized competitive exam conducted at the national level.
Candidate must score at least 50% marks in the competitive exam. For SC/ST/OBC candidates the minimum percentage required is 40%.
For post-graduation courses, performance in first, second and MBBS exam can be considered to determine the academic eligibility of the candidate.
- House keeping
- Nursing Services
- Telephones and Televisions
- Diet Kitchen
- Spa and Health Club
- Internet centre
NEET 2017 ADMISSION PROCEDURE:
- Candidates can apply for NEET MBBS Admission 2017 exam through online process only (Note– The official link for the application form has not released, would request you to wait for it, we will update as soon the CBSE Board approves).
- The application forms would be tentatively available in the first week of December 2016.
- You need to make sure you fill up the application form as per the mentioned instructions.
- After you fill up the application form you need to send the confirmation page along with the necessary documents
NEET 2017 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Nationality: You need to belong to Indian Nationals or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India).
- Age Limit:
Minimum – You need to be a minimum of 17 years of age as on 31stDecember of the year of admission.
Maximum – You should not be more than 25 years of age for general category and 30 years of age for reserved category.
- Qualification:You need to have cleared of currently appearing class 12th or its equivalent examination from any recognized board with Chemistry, Physics, Bio-technology/Biology or any other elective subject with English.
- Percentage Criteria:You need to have secured at least 50% marks in PCB group for general category candidates, 45% for general PH candidates and 40% for ST/SC/OBC category candidates.